No one can love like Shri

"The best color in the whole world is the color of your love, Shri."

Draupadi looked at the lotus eyed man, she noticed there is peacock feather in his crown and holding a mysterious smile on his face. Beside him standing a beautiful lady whose face looked like the purest lotus that just bloom, she was carrying herself with such a grace. Panchali couldn't look away from those two lotus face.

Draupadi - Are you Vasudev Shri Krishna?

Krishna - In Gokul I am called Makhan Chor, my Sakha's calls me Madhav, my Sakhi's calls me Govind But my Chanchala calls me Manmohana.

Draupadi - Manmohana, who enchants the heart.

Krishna - Who knows? maybe you should ask that to my Shri.

Draupadi - Chanchala? Shri?

Krishna - My Shri, my Chanchala she has many more names. (I took Shri's hand in mine.)

Y/n - (Her eyes hold curiosity in them, I couldn't help but smile looking at her.)

Draupadi was looking around because everything is new in her eyes. She had lots of questions. Krishna was answering to Draupadi's questions. She has most innocent questions like a newborn child. The difference is this child can talk.

Draupadi - Another question why you two are called by one name?

Krishna - Because we are one that's why.

Draupadi - I don't understand. (How can they are one? I see two person in front of me.)

Y/n - See with your heart than you will understand.

Draupadi - Shri Krishnaa why do I feel like, it was you who called out to me?

Y/n - If i don't call out to the one born from my own shadow, than who else will?

Panchali - I don't understand.

Y/n - Panchali, princess of Panchal. You have a long journey to take, and I wouldn't say it's going to be easy.

Draupadi - I know my birth reason is to marry Prince Arjun, right?

Y/n - That's not the only reason. (What your father asked for your destiny.)

Draupadi - Now I understand. You two are really one because both of you talk in riddles.

Krishna - Hehe. It takes long time for others to understand but you are smart enough to understand it in few minutes.

Krishnaa was hearing Krishna telling a story but one question made her stop walking any farther. A thought come to shri's mind, After all Draupadi take birth to bring destruction. In every yug one person become reason of the beginning and ending of a new yug.

Draupadi - What about justice? Tolerating injustice how can it be called Sakti(Strength)?

Krishna - When your heart let's go of anger then Sakti(Strength) becomes Dharm(right) Sakti. From anger revenge are born and with Dharm(right) Justice are born. Panchali in your life if this situation ever rises, injustice is happening toward you. Before seeking for justice, try to have control over your anger. Because anger makes people blind, they can't see differences between right and wrong.

In that afternoon, they all left the palace to look around Panchal, after all its those first time. Draupadi was happy as she was walking into every store, looking excitedly toward everything. She stopped by a bangles store and Krishnaa helped her trying them on. Shri also tried some which krishna helped her put them on.