Mahadev's boon (Mathura)

"A tyrant's authority for crime and a fools excuse for failure"

Soon news has reached as Jarasandh army will attack Mathura kingdom. Krishna and Balraam prepared the Yadavas army for the war. Krishna and Balraam had win against Jarasandh 17th times. Still, he has not given up but now he planned something else. He befriended Kalyavan who has a boon from Mahadev. That neither Chandravanshi nor Surywavanchi can kill him.

Balraam - This time we have to end Jarasandh. How many times he has attacked Mathura!

Krishna - Right now I am worried about something else. (I look at Krishnaa.)

Balraam - About what Kanha? Krishnaa what is it?

Y/n - Kalyavan. (Brother Mahadev will be there. Everything will go the way it has to.)

War has continued as both side fights soon started. Krishna was face to face with Kalyavan. When Krishna was about to raise his weapon, Mahadev appears front of him.

Mahadev - It is not written in your hand.

Krishna - But Jarasandh needed to be stop and only way it can be done is to by ending Kalyavan.

Mahadev - But you can't Kalyavan has a boon. Until the right time comes.

Krishna understood everything Kalyavan has received boon from Mahadev. He and Balraam left from the middle of the battlefield. That's why Krishna's name was given as Runchor. Which has mostly come from Jarasandh's mouth because that's the best insult he can come up with.

Krishna - Shri, you knew this. than why didn't you say anything? (Why do you always stay quiet?)

Y/n - knew what? If you are talking about Mahadev's boon, then yes but Jarasandh making Kalyavan friend that is quit unexpected, but I am not surprised.

Krishna - Of course you knew. You decided it without your wish nothing happens.

Y/n - Krishna I might decide the destiny. But every living being is free to make those own choices. I can't control that.

Balraam - You two stop it,now. (I don't know what to do when they are being like this.)

Krishna left from the chamber. Whole day he didn't speak with Krishnaa. Neither he comes to the dining hall. Krishnaa goes to Krishna's chamber. She knocked on the door but didn't hear any answer. As she entered inside, she saw Krishna laying on the bed. Krishna is pretending to asleep, she put the food Thali down and sat beside him. Her hand falls on his hair as she started to play with lock of his hair.

Krishna - If you have come here to feed me than you should do that rather than playing with my hair

Y/n - And here I thought you were asleep. (He sits up and looked at me with a cute sleepy face.)

Krishna - But I am also tried, and hungry that's for sure. So feed me before I fall asleep.

Y/n - Sometimes you act like a big child. (I take the food thali in my hand and started to feed Krishna.)

Krishna - You should get used to it because soon you will have to do that with our children also.

Y/n - Ours? How can you be so sure about that? Anything can happen Manmohana.

Krishna - Did you forget i am already married to you from yug yug se.

Y/n - We will see. (Just don't get mad at me too much that I wouldn't be able to reach to you.)

After eating Krishna put his head on Krishnaa's lap. Krishnaa started carries Krishna's hair as he falls asleep.