Someone else (Varuna dev)

Varun dev comes there as lord Narayan now looked furious by knowing it was none other than Varun dev holding out his hands front of them.

Varun - Lord Narayan, whatever you are thinking. There is nothing like that.

Y/n - Varun dev, you don't have to justify yourself. Questions has raised in my direction. So, I shall answer them.

Narayan - Then answer my questions. (You are breaking my heart, Priye.)

Y/n - Swami ask yourself can I do anything wrong?

Narayan - You are trying to say you have no justification for my questions?

Y/n - When there is nothing wrong then what justification there can be?

Narayan - I don't even have the right to question you! when another person comes into your presence?

Varun - Lord Narayan what are you saying? Why are you talking to Devi Narayani like that?

Narayan - Creating this situation between us. Now I have to learn from you Varun dev, how should I speak to my Shri? You didn't answer to my question Narayani. Do I have no right to get angry in this situation?

Y/n - Not with emotion, think with a calm mind. Please with patience think about it.

Narayan - In this situation, I can't be patient, I can't be calm. I need justification right now.

Varun - Because of me this situation has created, I can't see Narayan's Narayani like this, I don't want that. I will take my leave.

Y/n - No Varun dev. There is no need for that.

Narayan - Now Varun dev is more important to you than your Narayan.

Y/n - Varun dev has emerged from my hair I can't see him humiliated like that. I accepted myself to take the form of Jalahsini. Trust me whatever happened, there is a reason behind it.

Narayan - I am not distrusting you but I don't agree with your decision. We always made every decision together. Always Narayan's Narayani together. But this time making this decision why you didn't think about your Narayan for once?

Y/n - Really? What about the decision that you made when you give that boon to Shukracharya?

Narayan - Narayani it's different and you know it! How could you forget? Did you not think for a second, how this decision of yours might affect our relation?

Devi Narayani does know that both situation is different, she really do but can't prevent one situation if the other one already take its place. Neither she can see her Hari in pain especially if it was done by her.

Y/n - Soon you will understand how right my decision was. Please calm down, I don't want after it all ends, you regret your words.

Narayan - Let me remind you, even for a second I didn't doubt you. I accept that you exist in everything in this universe. But those moments when you are with me, that time nothing in this universe has no place in it.

Y/n - Narayan, if I exist in everything in this universe than so do you. Your and my existence are not different from one another.

Narayan - It took me thousand years for my devotion to reach to you. Still, I couldn't have you by my side but when I finally had you, I already lost you.

Y/n - I know. But please try to understand the situation.

Narayan - When Shukracharya put his feet on my chest directly toward my heart where you resist. It took me years to get over it. Today taking my right as your Swami and expect me to get over it in a second.

Y/n - No one has taken your rights from you. Shri can only be Hari's.

Narayan - Whatever you have done because of the situation. A spouse right has been taken. Until I can accept all this I can't return.

Lord Narayan started to walk away as a tear fall from both of those lotus eyes. It takes everything in Devi Narayani not to stop lord Narayan.