Finding New Alley

A woman comes out from the river, it was none other than deity of Kaveri River. she directly goes to Vishnu and put her hands front of him. She greeted them.

Kaveri - Father let me help you, I know where your next destination is.

Vishnu - Then do lead us the way.

Vishnu and Varun followed after Kaveri. The river water separated in two different directions as they pass by the river. Soon they reached Piankhi kingdom, one of the powerful kingdoms. Who had fight with Asurs army for many years with the help Brahma dev boon finally saved those kingdoms from Asurs. The kingdom is ruled by king Kush. Suddenly someone shot an arrow, but Vishnu catches it in the mid-air. It was king Kush who shot the arrow.

Varun - Is this the way to welcome your quest?

Kush - You are trace passers, who can be danger to our kingdom.

Kaveri - Do we look like dangerous to you?

Vishnu - Let me introduce us. I am Prince Vishnu from Saurashtra; this is Prince Varun, and this is Kaveri deity of Kaveri River.

Kush - Forgive me. But I wasn't aware about another kingdom Prince coming to visit our kingdom.

Vishnu - We need your help.

Kush - I understand that please come inside.

They go inside the palace. Kush is already attacked by Kaveri beauty. Vishnu saw this as he smiled, knowing what he is going to do. King Kush takes them to those chambers, in the evening they all sat down on the court room.

Kush - So you want us to help you rescue Princess Vishnumaya.

Vishnu - Yes, only your army is the only one who can fight with the Asurs.

Kush - I will help you but as far I know King Mayasure has boon from Tridev that no one not even Tridev can end him.

Vishnu - But giving that boon lord Narayan did say in his next avatar he will end Mayasura.

Kush - But did lord Narayan take birth and if so, we have to find lord first.

Vishnu - You don't need to find God; he is always with you.

King Kush saw lord Narayan in Vishnu. He understands who is standing front of him is none other than lord Narayan himself in his human avatar. He put his hands front of Vishnu. King Kush is preparing his army soon they will start those journeys but before that Vishnu goes to Kaveri.

Vishnu - Daughter do you like king Kush?

Kaveri - He is a brave king, who wouldn't like him?

Vishnu - Then obviously you have no objection marrying him?

Kaveri started to blush as she just shook her head. Next day with everyone's blessings Kaveri and king Kush gets married. Then they started those journeys to Patal lok. The news already goes to king Mayasura that Vishnu is coming with King Kush and his army to rescue Vishnumaya.

Mayasura - King Kush also wish to fight with me knowing that he can't win against me.

Shukracharya - King Kush is a wise man, he will not attack us knowing he will be defeated.

Mayasura - What are you trying to say Shukracharya?

Mayasura - This Prince Vishnu is no ordinary human as far I can tell. Or king Kush wouldn't have just agreed to help him to start a war with Asurs.

Vishnumaya already happy knowing soon she will see her Vishnu. She happily playing with little bunnies in the garden. King Mayasura was looking at her that's when Trijata goes to Vishnumaya.

Trijata - How can you always smile like that? Especially when you are kidnapped by Asurs king.

Y/n - Because I know soon my Vishnu will come to take me.

Trijata - That's why you look so happy today? I also heard Prince Vishnu is coming toward Patal lok with king Kush and his army.

Mayasura - Don't get your hopes up Princess. Because no one can defeat me.

Vishnumaya smiled at Mayasura and walk away from there. In other side Vishnu was on those journeys to Patal lok with Piankhi army.