Fire born princess (Yagyasini Draupadi)

"She had fire in her soul and grace in her heart"

Krishnaa was reading in the garden that she didn't even look at Krishna when he walks by. Krishna was talking with Balraam but stopped seeing Krishnaa. He walks toward Krishnaa and sit down beside her but still she didn't look at him. So, he takes the book from her hand and Krishnaa laugh at his silly ness.

Krishna - What is so interesting about this book? That you didn't even notice me.

Y/n - Knowledge is most important thing than anything in this universe.

Krishna - First of all you have the knowledge of this whole universe, and this is a story book Shri.

Y/n - Story book also can teach you some life lessons. By the way I love stories.

Krishna - Those story event that happened you already know them.

Y/n - But it's different when you read it by someone else's way of thinking how that event look into their eyes.

Krishna - I know that you like stories but you should also give me some attention.

Y/n - My thoughts always surrendered by you, even when you are not front of my eyes.

Krishna - But I wish to stay front of your eyes forever.

Balraam - Kanha it's not possible. And Krishnaa I brought some new story books for you. You would like them.

Krishna - So it's your doing, Dua. Why Krishnaa has that many books, that keeping her busy.

Y/n - Thank you. I am sure I will like them, and Krishna stop pouting it's time for us leave for Panchal.

Balraam - Panchal for what Krishnaa?

Krishna - Yagyasini. (Most important event. Where everything will start to take its place.)

Krishna's Krishnaa left for Panchal. King Draupad had started his Yugya. He asked for a son who will end Kuru's, but he was surprised seeing that even after birth of his son. That fire of yugya didn't go down.

Draupad - What is happening Vasudev?

Krishna - What you asked for. This fire wouldn't go down until her birth.

Draupad - But I only asked for a son.

Krishna - Yes you did but you also asked for the end of Kuru's.

Draupad didn't understand what Krishna was saying as Krishnaa walks toward the yugya. She looked at the fire and called out in a diving voice.

As Krishnaaa shadow fall on the fire a beautiful figure appears in the fire. She had fire in her eyes and a warm smile on her face.

Y/n - Agni Putri.

Hearing the divine voice, she comes out from the fire

Hearing the divine voice, she comes out from the fire. She was indeed very beautiful as she was divine goddess born from Krishnaa's shadow.

Krishna - Panchali, fire born princess. Yagyasini Draupadi, meet your father king Draupad.

Draupadi - Greetings Father.

Draupad - I don't need a daughter. My son can end the Kuru's.

Krishna - Draupad your son might be strong, but he can't end the Kuru's.

Draupad - Then how will she able to do that?

Krishna - She has born to marry Arjun.

Draupad - How can she marry Arjun if my son already kills him?

Krishna - Because it's her birth reason to marry Arjun.

Draupad - Then what should I do now?

Krishna - Wait for the right time.

Draupadi was looking at her father who was talking to Krishna as her eyes fall on Krishnaa. Krishnaa was first thing she saw when she comes out from fire. And she remembered, hearing a diving voice that called for her. Krishnaa looked at her with a smile. But Dhrishtadyumna refuses to believe he can't defeat Arjun.

Dhrishtadyumna - I can defeat Arjun without anyone's help.

Krishna - You might be strong but not strong enough to defeat the Kuru's. You are not only having to defeat Arjun but also five Pandavas and as well 100 Kauravas.

Dhristadyumna - Let me show you I can, and I will.

Dhristadyumna shot an arrow toward Krishna. But Krishna banished from the place as the arrow was about to hit King Draupad. Draupadi catch it in the mid- air, before it could hit her father. King Draupad understands even Draupadi is a woman still she is no ordinary woman. Then shocking everyone King Draupad vows down to the Yagya fire.

Drraupad - Draupadi, who has born from Yagya fire, shall become the reason of Kuru dynasty fall even it brings Suffering and hardship of life. You shall accept it.

Krishna's Krishnaa looks at each other. On the other side Draupadi didn't understand either her taking birth was good thing or not.