Like father like son (Paundrak)

"The soul can be healed just by being with children"

Some year has passed as now Shakuni was planning to make alley with Dwarka. Krishnaa was on her room resting suddenly someone comes there. As he tried to touch Krishnaa but before he could.

Kaanishik - Mother! (Don't touch my mother you, imposter.)

Y/n - Oh Kaanishik what's the matter my dear? (My eyes go to the guy who looked like Krishna.)

Paundrak - What happened son? (Why he has to come now? I was about to touch this beautiful goddess.)

Kaanishik - I am hungry mother. (He is not my father.)

Paundrak - Your mother needs rest. Go tell the servants to bring food for you.

Y/n - Kaanishik only eat food that is given by me, his mother.

Paundrak got nervous as Krishnaa left from there with Kaanishik. In prison Krishna tricked Paundrak as he got himself locked in the prison. How can anyone forget, when Krishna was just a child, he got himself out from Mathura's Prison. Soon Krishna goes directly to Krishnaa and those son to make sure if they are okay.

Krishna - I am happy seeing that you are okay.

Y/n - How come I not? after all your little version is always with me.

Krishna - Kaanishik. Where is he?

Y/n - He is busy eating Makhan over there.

Krishna - I guess he is just like me, hmm.(Bringing shri to my embrace.)

Y/n - Arya, what are you doing?

Krishna - Adoring my Shri, my priye Ardhangini.

Shakuni released Paundrak from the Prison. Next day they go to visit the temple. Arjun was also there after his exile ended; he was offering his prayers to Mahadev. Paundrak suddenly comes there and started yelling.

Paundrak - I am Vasudev Shri Krishna. You are taking my place my wife and my son.

Krishna - Stop right there! I am warning you.

Paundrak - Why should I stop? you are the one who should stop.

Krishna - You made your choice. Shri go sat down on the Rath with Kaanishik.

Krishnaa knows what will happen as she left from there

Krishnaa knows what will happen as she left from there. Krishna summoned his Sudarshan Chakra as the sky get darker in a light Chakra came to Krishna's hand. As Chakra takes Paundrak's life. In the palace, Balraam had given Duryodhan words after those duel, that Subhadra will marry him. Subhadra was sad because she already loves Arjun.

Revati - Don't look like that, tomorrow is your wedding.

Subhadra - How come I not? Why brother Balraam decided this?

Revati - Only your brother knows. He already given his words.

Subhadra - Why this is happening to me?

Y/n - Don't worry everything will be okay. Just have trust in your brother Krishna.

Subhadra - But what can he do? Arjun is still in exile.

Y/n - Who knows maybe the exile has already ended?

Krishnaa was seating on the swing that was front of the balcony on those chamber as moon light fall on her. There is cold wind and it was making her hair flow as she sat down on the swing. Krishna comes from behind her.

Krishna - You will catch a cold Shri

Krishna - You will catch a cold Shri. It is time to go inside.

Y/n - But I am liking this cold air. Let's just stay here little longer.

Krishna - Alright, but do tell me, how are you feeling? (I touched her belly as I could feel the soft movements of our children.)

Y/n - They do love to move around a lot. (Krishna takes me by the hand away from the balcony. )

Krishna - That's why you should rest, then you will feel better.

Y/n - But I always feel better when you are with me, I can even wonder around.

Krishna - No wondering around. (I made her lay down on our bed as I hold her close in my arms.)

As their little Kaanishik comes and lie down beside his mother. Krishna smile seeing his son cuteness.