Four form of Shakti

After Sati's death Mahadev started his meditation. He will not break his meditation until Shakti calls for him. On earth Shakti already take birth in her four form Parvati, Gauri, Uma, Durga.

Narad Muni- Narayan's Narayani. Prabu when will Mahadev meet with Devi Shakti again?

Narayan - When Devi Shakti's four form will know about Mahadev's existence.

Narad Muni - This time there wouldn't be anything wrong right Prabu?

Narayan - I can't answer that question of yours. Only your Mata can.

Narad Muni - Mata has not been seen for so long.

Narayan - Neither i have seen Shri.

Narad Muni - Narayan's Narayani. Prabu you can see Mata whenever you want. Who can stop you?

Narayan - But do Devi Narayani wish to see me?

Narad Muni - It's not possible that Mata would not wish to see you Prabu.

Narayan - You know about Devs and Asurs endless war, don't you?

Narad Muni - Everyone is aware about that Prabu.

Narayan - Shuracharya supporting Asurs is becoming a problem.

Narad Muni - But Prabu what it has anything to do with Mata not wish to see you?

Narayan - It's all started because I choose to intervene between Devs and Asurs. And Shuracharya saw it as a chance by making Asurs start this war with Devs.

Narad Muni - Narayan's Narayani Mohini avatar. Mata did say because of that something new will start.

Narayan - I wonder what this new thing might be.

Narad Muni - Only Narayan's Narayani have answer to that question.

On earth Four form of Shakti started those meditation as they called for Mahadev. Hearing that Mahadev knew it's time for him to visit the earth and meet Devi Shakti four form. Mahadev goes to the four forms of Devi Shakti as he married them. And they come to Kailash as every Dev's and Devis are already present there to welcome them. But when they reached kailash, they saw four forms of each other.

Parvati - Mahadev who are they?

Gauri - I am Mahadev's wife Gauri.

Durga - I am Mahadev's wife Durga.

Uma - No it can't be Mahadev is my Swami.

Parvati - But Mahadev is also my Swami.

Narad Muni - Narayan's Narayani. Prabu what now?

Narayan - I also don't know Narad Muni. (Priye, Devi Shakti did take her form but four form of Devi Shakti might cause some problems.)

Parvati - Brother Narayan, tell them I am Mahadev's wife.

Gauri - But Brother Narayan Mahadev married to me.

Narayan - Indeed Sister Parvati and sister Gauri Mahadev married all four of you and you all are Mahadev's wife.

Durga - Mahadev how come you didn't tell me that you married them also?

Mahadev - Your answers only sister Narayani can answer.

Parvati - Devi Narayani but where will we find her?

Y/n - You don't have to because I am already here.

Narad Muni - Narayan's Narayani. Greetings Mata, it's good thing that you are finally here.

Y/n - I guess Four form of Shakti had a troll on everyone.

Narayan - Priye, you have no idea. Neither I nor Mahadev knows how to answer them.

Gauri - Devi Narayani, please give answer to our questions.

Y/n - I wouldn't give any answer. I will show that all four of you are one and equal.

Devi Narayani goes near Parvati, Gauri, Uma, Durga as she shows them How Devi Shakti take her form on the universe. How Sati and Shiv meet, how they got separated. And Sati's four form take birth on earth, and they are the four forms of Devi Shakti.

Parvati - They are part of me, and I am part of them. we are all one.

Gauri - We all are form of Shakti, Mahadev's other half.

Mahadev - It seems like all of you find your answers.

All of them happily accepted each other as Devi Narayani and Devi Saraswati welcomed them. They are now Swamini of Kailash.