New happiness

"World is brighter with the happiness of children."

Krishna was looking around the whole palace. He thought maybe now she wouldn't wander around but how he can forget it's his Shri, who can never stay in one place.

Subhadra - Did you find Sister Krishnaa?

Krishna - No. Why is she wandering around in a situation like this?

Balraam - Calm down, Kanha. She is probably inside the palace.

Krishna - But where? What if something happened? (I started to get worried. Where are you, Shri?)

Revati - Everything will be okay. Don't worry.

Suddenly, Krishnaa walks toward them happily. Krishna was really upset with the situation. Subhadra walks toward her as Balraam can't believe how free soul Krishnaa can be.

Subhadra - Where have you been? We have been looking for you.

Y/n - But why? I was just taking a walk in the garden.

Revati - You are not supposed to move around so much in this time.

Balraam - Indeed Krishnaa, you need some rest. Don't make us worry so much.

Krishna - Come with me. You are not allowed to wonder around. (I take her by the hand as we walk toward our chamber.)

They enter inside their chamber, Krishna made Krishnaa lay down. He just stares at her as Krishnaa is smiling at him.

Y/n - Are you going to guard me now? Don't you have empire affairs to handle?

Krishna - You didn't leave me with much of a choice, dear. Why do you always have to worry me so much?

Y/n - You know me, I can never stay in one place.

Krishna - But right now you should try to, because it can happen any moment of day.

Y/n - Okay enough with lectures. If you are going to guard me, at least tell me a story.

Krishna - Seriously? Fine, I will tell you a story, but then you have to take a nap, okay 👌?

Y/n - Okay 👍.

Krishnaa put her head on Krishna's lap as he started to tell her stories. After some time, he saw her falling asleep as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

But suddenly everything changed, in the middle of the night

But suddenly everything changed, in the middle of the night. Krishna was standing outside with Balraam as only women were inside the chamber, midwives who soon arrived at the palace to help deliver the child. They didn't hear anything, no screaming sound. Inside the chamber, everyone was shocked by seeing Krishnaa in a calm state. Soon, a giggle was heard, as Bhabhi Revati left the chamber, giving the good news to everyone. Krishna enters the chamber as Krishnaa is holding baby Kaanishik.

Krishna - How is my Shri? (I sit beside her, and I looked at her as she was holding our son.)

Subhadra - You should ask me that because I am the one who was freaking out.

Krishna - When you don't freak out Bhadre.

Subhadra - How rude! Anyway, congratulations to you both for becoming parents to our beautiful prince.

Y/n - Thank you, Subhu. (I touched my son face as he held back my finger with his little hand.)

Subhadra - I will give you two sometime and sister Krishnaa do take some rest. Because soon this little one is going to trouble you if he is anything like brother Krishna.

Krishna - What is that supposed to mean? (And she just left).

Y/n - This time, I will make sure to give you all my love.

Krishna look sadly toward shri, whose eyes were staying only on those son. A thought come across his mind, before letting it go for the time being.

Krishna - I know you will. (Taking our son in my arms before giving a soft kiss on Shri's forehead.)

Balraam gives the happy news to the whole Dwarka as everyone was celebrating Krishna's Krishnaa first child birth. The next day, big Yagya was held to name Krishna's Krishnaa's son.

One of the journey, Krishna was accompanying Arjun to end Indra dev boon, which was given to Nagas kingdom. Soon, they come across with none other than Karn. There is tension between those two, Krishna could see that. He led them, where they found golds a place where Shri's feet touched once. A plan comes right away to Krishna.

Krishna - Do tell me, Arjun, how will you divide the golds to the people?

Arjun - I will divide them equally to all of them.

Krishna - But how will you know if all of them need the same?

Arjun - How will I know how much they need Madhav?

Krishna - I am sure Karn has an answer to that question, Angraj, do tell how you will divide the gold in everyone by those necessary needs?

Karn - I will let them take as much it is necessary to fulfill those need.

Krishna - Then do the honor and do so.

Karn told the people to take as much as one is needed. Krishna smiled, seeing Arjun admiring gaze toward Karn.

Krishna - That's why Karn will be known as Dhanveer Karn.

Vasudev Shri Krishna after coming back to Dwarka palace. Palace servants and Balraam were on the gate to welcome him. But his lotus eyes were looking for only one person. Balraam laughed at that.

Balraam - Krishnaa is too busy taking care of Kaanishik. You will find her in the chamber.

Krishna nodded his head without saying he left from there. When he entered the chamber, Krishnaa was sleeping, holding Kaanishik in her arms. He goes near her without making any noise, silently moving hairs from her face and leaving soft kisses all over her face. Suddenly, Kaanishik wakes up making baby noises, whole doing graby hands toward krishna to hold him.

Krishna - I guess you wake up, but we can't let your mother wake up now, can we? (Taking Kaanishik in my arm's heading toward the balcony)

Kaanishik was giggling, clapping his hand. Krishna was holding him before sitting on the swing. Unknown to them, Krishnaa has already woken up. She holds Krishna waist with her hands from behind, leaving kisses on his neck.

Krishna - I think we already wake up your mother.

Krishna turned around to hold out one of his arms for Krishnaa to take. She walked in his arms before three of them sat down under the night sky.