Warning & Abduction

Jalandhar couldn't stop thinking about Narayani. He had already decided to make her his. That's when Mahadev appears front of jalandhar.

Mahadev - Stop right now Jalandhar. Before it gets too late.

Jalandhar - What might have caused Mahadev himself to appear front of me?

Mahadev - What you are planning to do will only bring your ending.

Jalandhar - Narayani. She will become mine sooner or later.

Mahadev - Jalandhar! Don't even think about that.

Jalandhar - Wait a minute, I knew she is not any normal human but now you coming here proved everything.

Mahadev - Take it as a warning Jalandhar. Taking one step toward her and there wouldn't be any more chances for you.

Jalandhar - Now nothing can stop me from making her mine.

Mahadev - No deeds go unpunished. Your end is close.

Mahadev disappeared but Mahadev visits left Jalandhar confused. He wishes to know who Narayani really is? He goes to Shukracharya who obviously can answer to his questions.

Jalandhar - Who Narayani is?

Shukracharya - Why are you asking about her?

Jalandhar - So you know who she is? Then tell me I wish to know all about her.

Shukracharya - She is universe herself, Devi of the universe. Every life energy comes from her and the one who decides everyone destiny.

Jalandhar - She is a Goddess, no wonder why she looked so divine.

Shukracharya - You meet her?

Jalandhar - Yes. She takes birth as a human and now I will make her mine.

Shukracharya - What! Don't even think about it. She is lord Narayan's wife and Mahadev's sister. She is part of them, who lives in them. They wouldn't let it happen.

Jalandhar - That's why Mahadev come to warn me.

Shukracharya - Stop right now son. (I still remember the rage of Lord Narayan and Mahadev.)

Jalandhan - I wouldn't stop until she becomes mine.

Shukracharya - You are calling for your end son.

Jalandhan goes to the village. He saw Narayani in front of the temple. He walks toward her, Narayani looked at him with a smile on her face.

Jalandhar - I come to take you and make you, my queen.

He takes her with him in his kingdom, but he was surprised by seeing that she didn't resist. Lord Narayan was in rage, but he couldn't put his weapon on Jalandhar. Because he is part of Mahadev. And Mahadev is the only one who can end him. That's why lord Narayan close his eyes getting busy in his Yog Nidra, so he doesn't get out of his rage.