Devi Vaishnavi

In Saurashtra palace everyone was happy by the birth of Vishnu's Vishnumaya's daughter. Who also looked so divine, Vishnu goes inside the chamber as Vishnumaya was holding those daughter.

Vishnu - Finally our daughter has born.

Y/n - Vaishnavi. (It was time for her to take birth.)

Vishnu takes those daughter as he goes to the balcony and show those daughters to everyone and announced her name. Whole palace was happy by the birth of the Princess.

Aadhila - She is beautiful just like daughter Vishnumaya.

Varuni - I also want to hold her.

Aadhila - She looks sleepy, let her sleep for now. You can hold her tomorrow.

Mother Aadhila and Varunani left from the chamber. Vishnumaya started to sing as she put Vaishnavi to sleep.

Vishnu - Soon her journey will also start.

Y/n - For now, she still too young. (She looks so peaceful whole sleeping.)

Vishnu - It seems like my Priye is already fond of our daughter.

Y/n - Of course. She is part of me, my dearest.

Time started to pass by as Vaishnavi grow up. She is running around the whole palace looking for someone. Soon she hides behind her mother Dupata.

Y/n - What are you doing dear?

Vaishnavi - Father is going to catch me.

Y/n - And why your father is catching after you?

Vaishnavi - I don't know.

Vishnu - Vaishnavi. You are not supposed to run from your Guru.

Vaishnavi - But I want to play, and he is being too strict.

Vishnu - That doesn't mean you should run from him daughter.

Y/n - Oh my, our daughter wants to play. Come Arya let's play with our daughter.

Vaishnavi - Yeah. That's why you are the best mother.

Vishnu's Vishnumaya started to play with Vaishnavi. She was so happy as maids on the palace was smiling seeing how those king and queen was playing with those daughter.

Y/n - Daughter, you know what is most important thing in this world?

Vaishnavi - What is it mother?

Vishnu - Knowledge.

Vaishnavi - I understand. I should listen to Guru ji.

Y/n - Dear not only that, but you also have knowledge in you. You only have to find it in you.

Vaishnavi - Find in me?

Vaishnavi looked at her mother with her big doe looking eyes. Vishnumaya takes her daughter hand as she make her see Devi Vaishnavi true form. Vaishnavi looked confused toward her mother and father.

Vishnu - Daughter that is you. Who you have to become.

Y/n - And able to do that, you have step forward in this journey of life. Not backward.

From that on Vaishnavi started to focus on everything that Guru ji said. But she still had lots of question as she always troubles everyone with question.

Vishnu - Our daughter is really something.

Y/n - Well she has lots of questions in her mind.

Vaishnavi - Mother. (I go running into mothers' arms.)

Vishnu - There she is. What question do our little Princess have now?

Vaishnavi - It's not one question. I have lots of questions this time father.

Y/n - Hehe. (She gives a pouting look just like her father.)

Vaishnavi - Don't laugh mother. I am really confused.

Y/n - Daughter only time can answer to your questions.

Vaishnavi - But I will be restless until I have answers to my questions.

Y/n - Soon time will come for you to start your journey. Then you will find all the answers to your questions.

As time pass by Vaishnavi question only raised and time has finally come when she will start her journey. With blessings from Vishnu's Vishnumaya, she leaves from the palace. She goes to the same village that years ago Vishnu's Vishnumaya has visited. They recognized her by her divine aura.

Villagers - Devi Vishnumaya did said someone will come. It's her.

With time Vaishnavi started her meditation as she finally had all the answers to her questions. She finds her true herself as her journey has finally take her to her true form, Devi Vaishnavi. As everyone could see her divine form, her Devi Avatar. She goes to Dev lok and take her place.