Jalahasini

In prem lok, lord Narayan was being romantic as his eyes were only following Devi Narayani. Devi Narayani walks toward him as she put her hand in front of his eyes.

Narayan - Priye if you put your hands front of my eyes, how will I able to see you?

Y/n - You have been staring at me for so long love.

Narayan - Can't help it. I get lost in your lotus eyes, just looking at it once.

Y/n - Silly love of mine. (Suddenly he pulled me toward him.)

Narayan - Let's not look into the future. Today let's live in the moment.

Y/n - If that's what you want then how can I say no? (A moment can never be forever. But sure it can stay forever with us as a memory.)

Devi Narayani put her head on lord Narayan's shoulder

Devi Narayani put her head on lord Narayan's shoulder. A smile appears on lord Narayan's face. First time after while they are happy in each other presence in alone. And no one is there to come between them. But soon everything is about to change. That's when lord Narayan heard calling for him as Shukracharya held Yagya.

Narayan - Priye I have to go. (She holds my hand.)

Y/n - (Once you leave, everything will change.)

Narayan - I will be back soon. (It feels like her eyes are telling me stay.)

Y/n - (I let go of his hand as a tear fall from my eye.)

Narayan - (What is tears of your eyes are trying to tell?)

With a heavy heart lord Narayan left. Shukracharya already had Mahadev and Brahma dev boon all he needed now is lord Narayan's boon. But unfortunately, because lord Narayan chooses not to see though time. He becomes unaware about Shukracharya's plan and give him the boon. On the other side every river on earth has dried down.

Indra - Why is this happening on earth Brahma dev?

Brahma - It seems like new Asur king has taken birth that's the reason of this sudden change. Indra dev can't you do something about this?

Indra - My rain is not enough to fill up all rivers.

1,000 deities' who has born from Devi Narayani and lord Narayan's energy. Some are the deities of the rivers but because all river has dried down. They go to Vaikunth and Brahma dev also goes there. Devi Narayani seeing helpless of her children, she has to make a decision since lord Narayan was not there. Devi Narayani decided to help them. That's when Varun dev, God of sky and water appeared there offering to help.

Y/n - Varun dev will flow from my hair and with every wave of my hair it shall fill up all the rivers.

Devi Narayani takes her full form as Varun dev emerged into her hair and with every wave of her hair, water has reached to the rivers. As all rivers again filled with water.

Brahma - From now on, Devi Narayani also will be known by Devi Jalahasini, smile of water

On the other side lord Narayan suddenly felt something. He left from Patal lok and reached Vaikunth. Surprised seeing everyone there.

River deity's - Greetings father.

Narayan - Blessing's sons and daughters.

Lord Narayan looked at Devi Narayani. A smile appears on his face as he reach toward her but suddenly his smile disappeared. He felt someone's presences in Devi Narayani.

Narayan - Swamini I can feel someone's presence in you. Who is it?

Y/n - (......)

Narayan - What happened Swamini, why are you quiet? Tell me.

Y/n - I wish to talk to lord Narayan alone.

Everyone left from Vaikunth. Lord Narayan went toward Devi Narayani and looked right into her eyes. Devi Narayani saw thousands of emotions in lord Narayan's eyes.

Narayan - Tell me whose presence I am feeling?

Y/n - What has hidden from your eyes Narayan?

Narayan - But I want answers from you! Who is this person? What has happened in my absence?

Y/n - A person situation, his Karm decides right and wrong. What I have done was necessary for the time being. So, I have no regrets in my doing. If you see with your own eyes, you will understand.

Lord Narayan closed his eyes as he saw everything that happened how Devi Narayani become Jalahasini. How water has emerged into Devi Narayani hair and fall on the earth filling up all the rivers.

Narayan - Varun Dev.