Sri Ganesh

In kailash Devi Parvati is longing for a child that's when Mahadev said that in future, they will have another son. Hearing that Devi Parvati started her meditation after years Devi Narayani finally heard her prayer and appears front of her.

Parvati - Devi Narayani, Bless me with a child, who has all the qualities of Dev.

Y/n - You shall have a child, who will have all qualities of a Dev. But remember Parvati, just like everyone else he also has to face the consequences of his actions.

Devi Narayani goes to Vaikunth as lord Narayan smiled at her which she returned with a sad smile.

Narayan - Why looking sad Priye? Sister Parvati is happy finally getting the boon of a child after years of praying.

Y/n - Yeah but I am afraid that happiness wouldn't last long.

Narayan - Narayani.

Devi Parvati was delighted to have a son. He has born from Devi Parvati imagination. One day Devi Parvati told her son not to let anyone enter inside, unaware about Mahadev arrival. Soon Mahadev arrived there with other Devs as they were about to enter but he was stopped by.

Ganesh - Nobody is permitted to enter inside. It is mother's word not to let anyone enter inside.

Mahadev - I am pleased with your devotion toward you mother. But I am

Ganesh - Enough! I wouldn't let anyone enter inside.

Narayan - Putro, listen to us.

Ganesh - Why should I? I will do as I please. Leave from here.

Brahma - Son

Ganesh - Enough I am only my mother son.

Not only Mahadev but he also insult lord Narayan and Brahma dev. Indra dev tried to enter by opposing him. Ganesh defeated him and threw him away. This angered Mahadev. Due to his ignorance, he couldn't see the truth. Seeing his arrogance Mahadev Trishul goes directly toward Ganesh as has lifeless body fall on the ground. A tear falls from Mahadev's eye. All Devs were shocked by it as all Devis also reached to Kailash.

Vaishnavi - Father what happened? Who has done this to Ganesh?

Narayan - Daughter. (How do I say it?)

Saraswati - It was Mahadev.

Shachi - Devi Parvati will not accept this.

Saranyu - How can this all happen with the presence of you all Devs?

Surya - Devi, we didn't know it will end up like this.

Ganga - Devi Parvati anger will now fall on everyone.

This instability will not be limited to Kailash alone. If they didn't find a solution to this. Then this instability will affect the entire universe. All Devs started to get worried about how Devi Shakti will react to this whole situation. Soon Devi Parvati comes out as she saw everyone.

Parvati - Greetings to everyone. Why is everyone looking so down?

Devi Parvati saw a body laying on the ground. Suddenly she started to look around for her son but couldn't see him anywhere. She started to walk forward, falls on the ground seeing it is none other than her son lifeless body. He was very egotistic and that's why Mahadev has to destroy his ego. But for a mother it is painful to accept Mahadev understand that as he remain quiet.

Parvati - He can't die. My son was born from lord Narayan and Devi Narayani boon. Swami who has committed this crime. Who killed my son?

Mahadev - I am your culprit, Parvati. I am the one who slayed our son.

Parvati - What crime my son has committed that you take his life from him?

Mahadev - It was my Trishul that took our son life, when he refuse to let us enter kailash.

Parvati - He was only obeying my order, for which fault of his did you give him such a punishment that you sentence that innocent boy to die?

Mahadev - He is not just yours but my son too. He made me helpless; Uma I had recognized him. But the truth is due to his lack of knowledge, he couldn't recognize his father.

Parvati - I want my son back. Revive my son. Bring him back to life. Do something Swami.

Mahadev - Whatever happened is very distressing. But even I am not exempted from the cycle of Destiny.

Parvati - Cycle of destiny. Fine then Devi Narayani will bring back my son. If my son can't be brought back to life. Then I will create such a destruction that even the universe will not be spared.

Devi Parvati takes her form of Devi Shakti as her anger rise. There will be destruction everywhere now. Seeing this Mahadev comes front of Devi Shakti. Devi Shakti was about to raise her Trishul on Mahadev seeing this Devi Narayani could no longer stay as she comes front of Mahadev.

Y/n - Calm down Devi Shakti. You wanted me, Now I am right in front of you.

Parvati - Devi Narayani, answer my question why this happen to my son? Why he has to face such an end?

Y/n - You are his mother and also loved him dearly. But you did not get the chance to teach him good values.

Parvati - You are Mata Narayani, mother of this whole universe and everything happens with your wish. Then how can you be so unfair to my son?

Y/n - I am Mata of this whole universe, indeed everything happens with my wish. But everyone is free to lead those life as per those terms after they takes birth. This was the outcome of the path chosen by your son.

Parvati - He did not have the chance to learn anything. I can't accept this decision of yours. I want my son back; you are the source of life. Devi Narayani, the whole universe herself. Return back this mother her son.

Y/n - You will get your son back. It's because your wish to get a son is so mightily.

Mahadev - A son, who is unique, divine, different from others and free of ego.

Mahadev takes his son near one of the cave as he told Devs to go find a suitable head, he gives them direction. Where they will find it soon, they bring an elephant head and put it on Ganesh head. Devi Narayani gives life energy to Ganesh body, as he come back to life.

Indra - Mata Narayani, because of you we are saved from Devi Shakti rage.

Y/n - I hope this will end the pain of Parvati.

Devi Parvati couldn't wait as she comes running toward the cave. But she was confused seeing the boy who looks different from her son. Ganesh opened his eyes as he looked at her mother.

Ganesh - Mother.

Parvati - Mother? Why is he calling me mother? He is not my son.

Y/n - See with your inner eyes than you will know it's your Ganesh.

Devi Parvati walks toward Ganesh as she touched his face. When he again called her by mother a tear falls from Parvati eye. As she knew it's her Ganesh, she couldn't be more than happy getting her son back. That's the day Sri Ganesh take his avatar, God who will take everyone's worry and bring solution to everyone's problem.