Misunderstanding

Everything was going normal, until one day Y/n was too busy to go to Krishna cafe. So, in the evening she chooses to go there. But when she enters the cafe, everything was dark, and no one was there. She was started to look around when suddenly bumping into a table and was about to fall. But before that could happen, a hand already holds her. She looked up to see who it was, it was none other than Arjun.

Y/n - Oh Arjun, when did you come here?

Arjun - Just now. But why everything is so dark here?

Y/n - I also don't know. when I come here it was already like this.

Arjun - Is no one here? Where is Krishna?

Y/n - I was about to look for him that's when I bumped into the table.

Arjun - Wait a minute. I will light up a candle or you might hurt yourself.

Y/n - Do you know where the candles are?

Arjun - I will go look around the kitchen.

Y/n - Okay be careful. (Where did you left without closing the cafe, Krishna?)

Arjun soon lights up a candle as he comes from the kitchen and bring the candle front of y/n. Suddenly in light of the candle Arjun get lost into y/n eyes. As those eyes met with each other, they were few inches away that's when a wind flow by as both of them hold the candle, so the fire doesn't go down.

Y/n - Hey, don't you have phone with you?

Arjun - No I left it at home and you?

Y/n - I also forgot to bring my phone with me.

Arjun - Should we wait until Krishna comes back?

Y/n - Of course, we can't leave the restaurant open like that.

Suddenly y/n hair started to come front of her face as she tries to remove it. Arjun saw that as he takes the lock of her hair and put it behind her ear. That's when the light of the whole cafe comes back. And Y/n eyes fall on Krishna who was standing front of the door.

Y/n - Where have you been? You can't just leave your cafe open like that.

Arjun - I think he only left to check on the light. But where is everyone else?

Y/n - Why suddenly the light of restaurant will go down?

Arjun - Could be some problem with the switch box.

Y/n - Might be. (I look back at Krishna who just stand there without saying anything.)

Arjun - Anyway I will go now since light has already come back, go home safe.

Y/n - Okay bye Arjun. And thank you again.

Arjun - No problem. Bye see you tomorrow.

Arjun left from the cafe. Krishna comes inside and takes the restaurant keys but still not saying anything to y/n. Y/n also walks out of the cafe as Krishna closed the cafe. They both started to head home, Krishna being silent bother her. Y/n takes Krishna hand as he stopped on his track.

Y/n - Why are you so quiet? Today we didn't even get the chance to see each other the whole day.

Krishna - You should ask that question to yourself.

Y/n - But I wish to hear that from you. Now tell me.

Krishna - It's late we should head back home.

Krishna started to walk y/n understand it will be hard to talk to Krishna right now. She also didn't say anything anymore. As they silently walk by each other side. Y/n couldn't understand the sudden change in Krishna. That night both Krishna and y/n couldn't sleep. Next day y/n decided to go to the restaurant first thing in the morning.

Mother - Why are you hurrying today so much? Where are you going?

Y/n - Mother, I have to go to meet with a friend.

Mother - Friend? This early in the morning where you are going meet with your friend?

Y/n - Oh it's the new cafe in our neighbor.

Mother - I have been seeing you are going there a lot.

Y/n - Mother don't think too much. I just like being there.

Mother - Like being there or like someone?

Father - Who likes who?

Y/n - Nothing father. Mother is just seeing too many serials. I will go now.

When y/n enters the cafe, which is already packed with customers. Not as much as in the evening but only few , Krishna was in the kitchen, so she directly heads toward the kitchen area. Khala Agrima was also there as Krishna still has a grumpy look on his face.

Y/n - Khala how is everything going?

Agrima - Everything is going well. Do you like to have something?

Y/n - No I am okay. (I walk near Krishna, who still didn't turn to look at my direction.)

Agrima - Everything is okay except for one thing.

Y/n - Is he ha been like this the whole morning? (I ask to Khala quietly.)

Agrima - Yes, you should talk to him. I will give you two some space.

Khala Agrima left as Y/n goes front of the counter. Looking directly at Krishna, who still didn't give a glare on her direction. So, she takes Krishna's face in her hand and made him look at her.

Y/n - Why are you suddenly being like this Kanha?

Krishna - Do you really don't know? Or just pretending not knowing?

Y/n - Why would I pretend? What are you getting at?

Krishna - I am getting at the fact that how close you two were last night.

Y/n - Last night? You mean Arjun and I?

Krishna - Who else? You know I don't like it when you are this close to someone else.

Y/n - Krishna it was too dark in the cafe last night and Arjun just happen to pass by.

Krishna - Yeah touching your hair, being that close to you sure it was too dark. But not so dark to see how he was looking at you.

Y/n - Krishna you are misunderstanding.

Krishna didn't let y/n speak as he left from the kitchen. Y/n just sighed; he wouldn't speak unless she makes him. And she knows how to do that. A smirk appears on her face.