Weight of love

"Waiting is a sign of love. What I want with you, I don't want with anyone else"

Everyone left for Kushasthali Kingdom for Balraam's wedding. On those way Krishna had a mysterious smile on his face. Subhadra was eying her brother.

Subhadra - Sister Krishnaa, why brother Krishna is smiling like that?

Y/n - You will know soon Subhu. (I look at Krishna. You always have most interesting ideas my dear.)

They are welcomed by king Kakudmi. Wedding was held as Balraam and Revati sat down. Wedding ritual has started and soon they take everyone's blessings. Princess Revati had 100 brothers. There also some princess who was Princess Revati's cousin. They had surrounded Krishna and he looked at Krishnaa with his mischief smile. Krishnaa just shakes her head knowing what he is up to. She ignored it as she walks toward Babhi Revati. She started to introduce Krishnaa to her brothers.

Balraam - What is Kanha even doing Krishnaa?

Y/n - You wanted him to do something, and he is doing it. (He will fall on his own trap.)

Balraam - Seriously, he will miserably fail in this plan of his. (Their princess already started to follow Kanha everywhere.)

Y/n - Can't agree more. (I couldn't help but smile at Krishna. Who is troubled by so many princesses.)

Pujja started as it was those one and only princess wedding. So big Pujja was also held one by one every couple started to do Aarti. Mother Devaki held the Aarti Diya and give it to Krishnaa. As Krishna's Krishnaa both held it and was about do the Aarti, but they were stopped by someone.

 As Krishna's Krishnaa both held it and was about do the Aarti, but they were stopped by someone

Princess's - Why she is doing Aarti with Prince Krishna?

Devaki - They always have done Aarti together. (What's with this sudden question?)

Princess's - But she is not his wife! If she can do it than so can we.

Subhadra - No you can't. Only sister Krishnaa can. (Those princess's are too mean.)

Kakudmi - This is not something to make a scene for.

Varuni - But why will she do Aarti with him if she is not his wife?

Balraam - Only Krishnaa can do Aarti with Krishna. No one else can.

Princess's - And why is that? We also like Prince Krishna. Then why can't we?

Krishna sadly looked at Krishnaa. Because of him today everyone was raising questions toward his Shri, without knowing she is his enternal consort. Krishnaa didn't say anything, she just smiled. Suddenly someone speaks up, it was none other than Narada.

Narad-Muni - Narayan's Narayani, Lets weight who has the right to stand beside prince Krishna.

Devaki - Narad-Muni, how will we do that?

Narad - Bring all the jewelers you have Princesses. We will put prince Krishna in weight scale, let's see whose scale can weight prince Krishna's weight.

Vasudeva - Do it then, if it will end all of this. (I am sure daughter Krishnaa knows what to do.)

Princesses brings all those jewelries. One by one they started to put those jewelry on the scale, but Krishna weight didn't lift a bit. In the end all of them failed to balance Krishna's weight.

Vasudeva - Now go daughter, it's you turn.

Kakudmi - That many jewelers, gold couldn't balance prince Krishna weight. Then how will, she do it?

Balraam - Everyone will know why Krishna and Krishnaa is called by one name. Why she is the only one who will always stay by Kanha's side.

Krishnaa walks toward the weight scale and take the peacock feather from her hair, that she always wears. Then she holds both of her hands and prayed to the Lord.

Y/n - (Oh my Krishna, I put all my love and devotion for you in my offering. Let this peacock feather be enough to able to balance the weight of Supreme lord of this universe.)

Smile appears on the lotus face as she puts the peacock feather in the weight scale, Krishna's weight started to lift

Smile appears on the lotus face as she puts the peacock feather in the weight scale, Krishna's weight started to lift. Everyone was surprised by seeing a light weight peacock feather perfectly balanced Krishna's weight.