Journey to her

As Hari enter Prem Lok, he saw the Apsara, who captured his heart. He happily walks toward her and sat down beside her on the swing.

Y/n - I was waiting for you. Do tell me what you came here to tell.

Hari - When I entered Prem Lok today. I swore to myself I would dedicate my love for you.

Y/n - To love someone you first have to know them.

Hari - Then tell me about yourself. I also wish to learn about you.

Y/n - To learn about me you have to learn about yourself.

Hari - I don't understand what you mean by that.

Y/n - I respect your feelings for me but let me also inform you of the reality.

Hari - Reality? (She gets down from the swing.)

Y/n - There is only one person in my life. He is the one without whom I am incomplete. I will always be incomplete without him.

Hari - You love someone.

Y/n - As I said you wouldn't understand until you find your true self.

Hari - What I have to understand I already did.

Hari walk away from there as with every step he is going far away from Devi Narayani. Sage Vyasa goes to Devi Narayani.

Vyasa - Mata, why you didn't tell Prabhu the truth? Why didn't you stop Prabu?

Y/n - I can't it's his journey, he has to find out on his own.

Vyasa - But this might push Prabhu away from you.

Y/n - That's the test of life. Let's see how far it will take us.

Seeing Hari come back to the palace King Chakshan was happy. In Princess Urmila wedding king Chakshan wish's Devi Narayani to give her blessings. King Chakshan and Hari was in the entrance welcoming everyone. That's when he saw the Apsara, but she looked different. He was shocked when he heard what his father said.

 He was shocked when he heard what his father said

Chakshan - Welcome Devi Narayani.

Hari - (She is Devi Narayani? How can it be?)

Y/n - Blessings. (I know you have lots of question on your mind.)

In the whole wedding Hari was only looking at Devi Narayani. He couldn't understand if she was the same Apsara but why wouldn't she tell him the truth. When he saw Devi Narayani walk inside the hall's, he also follows behind her.

Y/n - Can I know why Prince Hari is following me?

Hari - Why did you lie?

Y/n - When did I lie Prince?

Hari - Why didn't you tell me that you are Devi Narayani?

Y/n - Well just because I didn't tell you doesn't mean I lied.

Hari - Still you hide the truth.

Y/n - Does it matter? (I can see the upset look on his face.)

Hari - Maybe not for you but for me it does. (Now I know no matter how much I try you will only be lord Narayan's.)

Y/n - This is the ritual of this universe to have the one they love. But whose soul is connected they don't need to claim those love for one another. Every war is not for winning.

Hari - Only they understand, who feels the separation of pain not being able be with the one they love.

Hari left without turning back. Leaving Devi Narayani behind not letting her anymore speak.

Y/n - Again, you didn't let me finish. If only you knew.

Wedding ritual has ended the bride and groom take everyone's blessings. It was time for Devi Narayani to leave.

Vyasa - will Prabhu able to remember everything by himself?

Y/n - He lost all his memories but whatever is important and essential that will be remembered by him.

Hari is lost as now he doesn't know anything anymore. Devi Narayani loves only lord Narayan. He can't wish to be with her. But his all thought is surrounded by her.

Hari - Those wet tears still behold your image.

Hari no longer stop himself as he walks toward the seaside. Looking at the ocean.

Hari - I'll invoke her and make her aware of my love and devotion. She has to come to me and answer my question.

In Vaikunth Devi Narayani opened her eyes. That means Hari has chosen his Shri. Lord Narayan once devotion, which constrained Devi Narayani approach him. Hari has awakened a form of his personality.

Hari - That if my devotion and love for you is true. Then you will accept me as your better half. My feet brought me to you, I have faith that as I didn't hesitate to approach you. The same way even you would surely approach me. I am waiting for you.

Tears started to fall from Devi Narayani face. How can she unhear her Narayan calls.

Y/n - Forgive me, Hari. The union of Narayan and Narayani is impossible right now. If I'll answer your call at this moment, you journey back to me wouldn't be possible. In this form you can only have me with only by your devotion.

Hari - If my love and devotion toward you is true. Then you will come.

Y/n - What kind of a difficulty do you always put me in? Sometimes you force me get away from you and sometimes you compel me to be with you. Every time you bound me with a promise, some or the other way.

Hari may not be aware of the fact that, he is the Supreme lord Narayan himself, who is balance of the whole universe. His emotion now being like this, it would traumatize the universe.

Hari - I had not known it. so far, I am longing to know it. My existence is meaningless without you. To know myself, I have to be with you.

Devi Narayani could no longer unheard her Narayan call. Nothing can stop her from meeting Hari. Every step she takes only lead to her Hari.

Mahadev - This is a terrible misfortune; Narayan's Narayani union has to be impeded by me.

Hari - There is no doubt in my mind. There is only Devi Narayani.

? - It seems like you are seeking answers to your queries, who are you waiting for?