Shri Krishna's Krishnaa

"So, no one shall forget. Let's write our names together. When they take my name, they shall take your name with me"

Krishna gets down from the weight scale and walks toward Krishnaa. He holds her hand and look into her eyes. Everyone was looking at them.

Krishna - Do you know why none of you princesses' jewelry could lift my weight?

Princess's - Why prince Krishna?

Krishna - Because there was no devotion nor love in your offering but in Krishnaa's offering even it was just a light weighted peacock feather, still it had all her love and devotion for me.

kakudmi - By what right and what name of this relation?

Krishna - In Vrindavan we always called by one name Krishna's Krishnaa. From now on, in Dwarka we shall be called as Shri Krishna's Krishnaa. Shri will always come first.

Balraam - Shri Krishna's Krishnaa.

Subhadra - That's like my brother. (I run toward brother with Aarti Diya.)

Krishna - Thank you Bhadre. (I take the Aarti and held it with Krishnaa.)

Krishna's Krishnaa started doing the Aarti

Krishna's Krishnaa started doing the Aarti. Everyone could see the divine aura coming from them. As Flowers fall on them from Parvati statue. All Diya light up, Krishna looked at his Shri. After everything has ending. Bhabhi Revati says goodbye to her family. Then they started their journey to Dwarka. Krishna and Krishnaa were sitting on the same Rath. Krishna was sad for what happened. He didn't think it will go this far.

Y/n - Don't be so quiet or I will think you are again upset with me.

Krishna - It's you who should be upset with me. (She still had a smile on her beautiful lotus face.)

Y/n - Can't do that. You are the smile that, I always have on my face. (His palm touched my cheek softly.)

Krishna - It seems like I am the one who always gets upset. How come you never get upset with me?

Y/n - Looking at you is my favorite thing to do. And if both of us get upset with one another than who will solve the misunderstanding between us?

Subhadra - I will. don't worry sister when I am here 😃.

Krishna - Bhadra, don't suddenly come like that. Where did you even come from?

Y/n - I almost forget Subhu is also here.

Subhadra - How can you two forget about me? Brother Balraam and Bhabhi Revati is also so lost talking with each other and you two also. People are so weird.

Krishna - You will understand only, when you also fall for someone.

Subhadra - Fall? From where? Why would I fall? (What is brother even saying?)

Y/n - Not that fall. Krishna meant to say fall in love. A prince will come to your life and make place in your heart.

Subhadra - What are you saying sister? I am still too young for love. (I couldn't help but blush.)

Krishna - Really, you are already blushing thinking about your prince.

Subhadra - Of course not. (I put both hands on my face, my cheeks started to warm up.)

Y/n - Don't tease Subhu. (She is so adorable. Soon you will meet him, so will i meet with my Sakha.)

Mother Rohini welcomed brother Balraam and Revati Bhabhi. Then Krishnaa takes Revati Bhabhi inside Balraam chamber. Everything is decorated by flower. Revati Bhabhi removed her wedding outfits and jeweler's. Krishnaa helped her getting ready, she put flowers on her hair. She then left from the chamber as brother Balraam enter. Krishnaa was pulled by Krishna.

Y/n - Why you always do this?

Krishna - Do what? I didn't even do anything. I am innocent.

Y/n - Are you? Maybe you look innocent but not really.

Krishna - What do you mean by that?

Subhadra - Sister meant you are a cunning fox who pretends to be innocent.

Krishna - Where do you always come from? And don't call your cute brother a cunning fox.

Subhadra - But you are. And you are not cute.

Y/n - Don't hurt your brother feelings. And it's already late you should be already in bed.

Subhadra - I couldn't sleep. Please tell another story, sister.

Y/n - You have to promise me after the story end you will go to sleep.

Krishna - Hey! You are not going anywhere.

Subhadra - Okay. Now let's go. (I hold sister's hand. Looking behind and smirk at brother Krishna.)

Krishna - You little. (She always has to come between us. She is the cunning fox.)