Krishna's flute (Peacock feather)

In vaikunth Lord Narayan was busy on his Yug Nidra. When suddenly he opened his eyes.

Narayan - Priye. (What is this melody that making me so restless? Why it feels like it's calling for me?)

Sheshnaag - What happened Prabu?

Narayan - Narayani I can't feel her presence. (She is beyond time; I can't see her.)

Sheshnaag - Mata probably will be in her Yog on endless universe.

Narayan - No, she isn't there. (Where are you?)

Sheshnaag - Prabu You should follow your heart. It sure will lead you to Mata.

Lord Narayan closed his eyes as he disappeared from Vaikunth. When he opened his eyes, he finds himself in a place where he was never been. He again started to hear that same melody as his feet moved on its own. He saw Devi Narayani surrounded by flowers and that melody was coming from her mouth. She smiled seeing lord Narayan.

Y/n - Finally you came. How long I have been calling for you.

Narayan - You are the one who was singing that melody?

Y/n - Did you wanted someone else?

Narayan - Narayan can never want anyone other than his Narayani. But what is this place?

Y/n - This is Prem lok. Where love will only exist.

Narayan - I want to hear that sweet voice of yours.

Y/n - To hear my voice, you have to do something in return.

Narayan - Do something but what? (What is it?)

Y/n - Don't you think it was missing something.

Narayan - Missing something? (What puzzle do I have to solve now?)

Devi Narayani goes inside the forest as lord Narayan followed behind her. But he lost her sight, and a sound was heard. That sound was coming from the bamboos as wind flowing by. Suddenly an idea comes to lord Narayan mind. As he walks toward those bamboos trying to find a perfect stick. He found one and turn it into a musical instrument. He then started to play it and hearing it Devi Narayani comes front of lord Narayan.

 He then started to play it and hearing it Devi Narayani comes front of lord Narayan

Y/n - Music of your flute is sound of my heartbeat.

Narayan - And sweet voice of yours is melody of my soul.

Lord Narayan put the flute in front of Devi Narayani as it turned into a beautiful flute.

Then lord Narayan started to play his flute as Devi Narayani started to sing in her sweet voice

Then lord Narayan started to play his flute as Devi Narayani started to sing in her sweet voice. Hearing those enchanting music dev's and Devis also comes there. Lord Narayan holds out his hand as Devi Narayani takes his hand. They started to dance as Dev's and Devis also couldn't stop themselves as they also joined them. It was first time Raas-Leela takes place in Prem lok.

Narayan - Priye, why this place? (I hold her hand in mine.)

Y/n - You are the one who said why I don't stay by your side.

Narayan - So you are going to stay by my side from now on.

Y/n - Yes when we are here. We are only lovers.

Narayan - Lovers hmm. (I bring her close to me, there is this shy look on her eyes that I love.)

Y/n - You are not as innocent as you look.

Devi Narayani runs away from lord Narayan. As he started to run after her. Soon he catches up with her and hold her in his arms. Laughter could be heard in the whole Prem lok. Devi Narayani put peacock feather on lord Narayan crown.

 Devi Narayani put peacock feather on lord Narayan crown

Narayan - What is it for Priye?

Y/n - It is symbol of our Pure love. (Then Narayan put a peacock feather on my hair.)

Narayan - Now it looks more beautiful in your hair. 

Love that started in Prem lok, which will eventually lead them into Prithvi lok.