Meant to be

"When you found the one whom your soul loves"

Today is Anupa kingdom new king is going to be crowned. Pujja was held as prince sat on the throne. Everyone was celebrating for those new kings as feast was held. Princess Fadhiya was looking at Aanan.

Krishna - Princess Fadhiya you know, if you don't tell someone how you feel. They might never know.

Fadhiya - Shri Krishna, how can I say? What if he doesn't feel the same?

Krishna - You wouldn't know until you confess to him.

Fadhiya - I don't know.

Y/n - You have to, or it will be too late.

Fadhiya was confused what she should do. She was walking on the garden because she couldn't sleep. That's when she saw Aanan in the garden. She thought today or never.

Aanan - What are you doing this late at night?

Fadhiya - I could ask the same question to you.

Aanan - I couldn't sleep. There are some thoughts in my mind.

Fadhiya- Well I also couldn't sleep because of that.

Aanan - Then do tell me maybe I can help.

Fadhiya - Well it's about you.

Aanan - About me? What is it?

Fadhiya - I don't know how to tell you. But I always liked you seen the first time we met.

Aanan - Princess Fadhiya tell me clearly what you want to say.

Fadhiya - I want you as my husband.

Aanan - What are you saying? I never saw you that way. (It is a sudden confession.)

Fadhiya left from there. She is heartbroken by Aanan words. She left for Magadha. Krishna knew he has to do something because once she reaches Magadha, her brother wouldn't let her marry Aanan.

Krishna- Why you didn't accept Princess Fadhiya feeling?

Aanan - I don't know. She suddenly told me her feelings.

Krishna - You know once she goes back to Magadha her swayamvar would be held.

Aanan is now confused what he should do. But he doesn't want Fadhiya to marry someone she doesn't want to. He left with his Rath; he has to stop Fadhiya. He finally catches up to Fadhiya Rath.

Fadhiya - King Aanan why did you stop my Rath?

Aanan - If you go back to Magadha your brother will forcefully make you marry someone.

Fadhiya - Then will you marry me?

Krishna - Answer her question Maharaj Aanan.

Aanan - Shri Krishna. (What should I do?)

Krishnaa - Do what your heart tells you.

Aanan looked at Krishnaa

Aanan looked at Krishnaa. He takes Fadhiya's hand and take her to his Rath. Soon they reached the temple. As Pandit ji started the ritual of the wedding. Soon they get married and left for Anupa.

Balraam - I am happy to see that you two are back to talking with one another.

Krishna- How long can I stay without talking to my Shri?

Y/n - long enough. (Krishna give me a look.)

Krishna - After what I am going to do next then nothing will come between us.

Balraam - Kanha is again up to something.

Y/n - When he is not? (I couldn't help but smile at Krishna.)