Form of love

"Always believe something wonderful is about to happen."

Y/n opened her eyes as she saw her Krishna, her Narayan, her Vishnu, her Ram, ShriHari. Who was smiling at her lovingly.

Y/n - What name should I call you by in this Yug?

Krishna - Well whatever name you call be by with love, I will accept it.

Y/n - My love. (I touched his face. No matter how many Yug passes by my love for you only increase.)

Krishna - Love when I hear that word, I only see you. (In my eyes it always you who stays.)

Soon they heard sound coming from the temple

Soon they heard sound coming from the temple. Today was the day Krishna's Krishnaa take birth in Dwapar Yug. They both smiled at each other as they walk inside the temple. It was Vyasa who was standing there waiting for his Prabhu and Mata. As Krishna and Y/n put those feet on the temple those lotus feet made its footprint. As Pandit Ji started doing Pujja and other side Vyasa was doing Arti of Krishna and Y/n as divine light comes from them. Soon everyone started to celebrate Janmasthami. Krishna takes y/n hand as they walk toward the same path, they walked on thousand years ago. Vrindavan where they did those Raas-leela. Where those love takes its form.

Krishna - Will my Shri again do Raas-leela with me?

Y/n - Shri can never say no to Raas-leela, when it's with her krishna.

Krishna started to play his flute and hearing the sweet melody of his flute y/n couldn't stop herself as she started to sing. Vrindavan comes back to life as Gopis and Gopals comes there and started to dance in the melody. Then Krishna takes y/n hand as they started to dance as Krishna's Krishnaa take the form of love.

Krishna - Now what love?

Y/n - Beginning where everything started.

Y/n holds out a lotus in her hand as it started to shine brightly. And looked at Krishna with a smile.