Finally togetherness

In Avanti palace everyone was busy preparing for Vishnu's Vishnumaya's wedding. Vishnumaya was putting henna on her hand. After henna Vishnumaya enter her chamber.

Vishnu - Let me see your hand.

Y/n - What are you doing here? You are not allowed to see me before the wedding.

Vishnu - Who made such a rule that I am not allowed to see my future wife?

Y/n - Future wife but still I didn't become your wife.

Vishnu - In every Yug you will be my wife only. Nothing can change that.

Y/n - Now go from my chamber, we will meet tomorrow.

Vishnu - Not until you let me see my name in your hand.

Y/n - All right. (I show him as he was looking for his name.)

Vishnu - But it doesn't have my name written in it.

Y/n - When did I say that I have written your name in my hand?

Vishnu - Come with me.

Vishnu takes Vishnumaya with him. He takes henna and with peacock feather he writes his name in Vishnumaya's hand.

Vishnu - I name shall be written on your hand. Now it's look perfect now.

Y/n - Hey! Why should I only have your name on my hand? You should also have my name in your hand.

Vishnu - Well then write your name in my hand with your own hand.

Vishnumaya writes her name in Vishnu's hand. That's when Prince Varunani comes there. And take Vishnumaya with her.

Varuni - Brother you are not allowed to see her before wedding. Mother will be mad.

Vishnu - Mother wouldn't know, if you don't tell her.

Varuni - And why wouldn't I?

Vishnu - Because I am your brother, one and only.

Varuni - Fine. Now come with me Bhabhi there is lots thing you should know about brother.

Y/n - I would be more than happy to learn about your brother.

Vishnu - My lovely Sister don't say anything weird.

Varuni - Can't promise that let's go Bhabi.

Next day wedding was held as maids are getting Princess Vishnumaya ready for the wedding. Everyone left from the chamber as Vishnu enter the chamber and put Jasmine on her head.

Vishnu - Now you look like my Swamini.

Y/n - I love when you bring jasmine for me.

Vishnu - And I like the smell of your hair.

Y/n - Now stop. Go now soon maids will come.

Vishnu - Alright, only little bit of waiting then you will mine.

Queen Driti comes to the chamber as she takes Vishnumaya with her. Vishnumaya put Varmala on Vishnu as he also put Varmala on her. Soon the wedding ritual started as they made seven promises and put Kumkum on her head. They take everyone's blessings as they take that leave for Saurashtra.

Varuni - Brother I will sit with Bhabi.

Vishnu - My dear sister, today we just get married.

Varuni - And? What's your point?

Y/n - Hehe. You are so cute Varuni.

Aadhila - Daughter come with me. Leave them alone.

Vishnu's Vishnumaya's sat down on the Rath. Soon they reached Saurashtra kingdom as everything is decorated to welcome them. As everyone in the kingdom come to see them. Mother Aadhila welcomed Vishnumaya as she put her feet on Alta. She walks inside as her footprint that was made started to shine as everyone saw her lotus shape footprint. They then played the game as both of them put those hands on the milk to find the ring.

Varuni - Come one Bhabi. You can do it.

Varun - Prince Vishnu, you have to win.

Varuni - My Bhabi will win.

Vishnumaya almost got the ring that's when. Vishnu just smiled as he holds Vishnumaya's hand and not letting her hand go.

Varuni - what taking you two so long?

Varun - You brother is not letting go of Vishnumaya's hand that's why.

Varuni - Brother!

Vishnu let's go of Vishnumaya's hand as she takes the ring out

Vishnu let's go of Vishnumaya's hand as she takes the ring out. As Vishnu put the ring on Vishnumaya's finger. Princess Varuni takes Vishnumaya to Vishnu's chamber. Vishnumaya changed her wedding clothes as Vishnu enter the chamber.

Vishnu - Now you can't run away me anymore Priye.

Y/n - Ariya, why would I run from you?

Vishnu - I like hearing you call me by that name.

Y/n - That's the name I will call you from now on.

Vishnu - Spending time with you is so precious and I love every minute that we are together.

Y/n - To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.

Vishnu takes Vishnumaya's hand in his as he takes her in his arms as the moon shine bright on the sky. Two lovers become one.