Choices to make

"Of course, there's destiny but destiny doesn't push you where you don't want to be"

In Panchal Draupad was making sure to make everything perfect for the swayamvar. Krishna's Krishnaa was also invited as they were now in the Panchal palace. Draupad is worried because he also heard about Pandavas dead and Draupadi was also worried.

Krishna - You should visit Mahadev's temple.

Draupadi - My destiny is with prince Arjun, but he is dead.

Krishna - Just trust the destiny and you will know everything by the right time.

Draupadi - Shri Krishnaa will you come with me?

Y/n - If you want I will.

Three of them left for the temple. Draupadi was praying as Krishna saw Arjun in the temple. A flower has fall from Mahadev's statue.

Y/n - Panchali now Mahadev's blessing is with you. (I give her the flower.)

Draupadi - But the reason of my birth my destiny is with someone who no longer is here.

Y/n - Don't think about it so much. If destiny is decided, nothing can change it but

Draupadi - But what?

Y/n - You still can choose and it's time you make your choice.

Draupadi - Choose what if my destiny is with prince Arjun than it will be with him right?

Y/n - Destiny can't force you. And he is also not the only one who can win your Swayamvar.

As they were leaving form the temple. Arjun saw a glimpse of Krishnaa and he follow after her. He stepped on Krishnaa's footprint left behind. He come in front of the Rath and a wind flow by as he comes face to face with Draupadi. Those eyes met with each other as Krishna's Krishnaa was smiling seeing them.

Draupadi - Govind, in marriage thinking about happiness is not necessary? 

Krishna - In marriage thinking about happiness hmm. Who thinks about happiness don't get happiness. Who knows happiness gets it. If you understand what happiness for you is, then you also will get happiness.

Next day one by one princes and kings started to come. Karn also comes with Duryodhan. Karn was shooting arrows as Krishnaa goes there.

Karn - Krishnaa? (She is here. She has the same smile as always.)

Y/n - Greetings Angraj. (You came. how come you not.)

Karn - Greetings it's good to see you. I hope you are not upset with me.

Y/n - I can never be upset with anyone or anything. No matter what they do abd after all you are my Sakha, how can i be mad at you?

Karn - I am happy to hear that. So, do you also know how to shoot an arrow?

Krishna - Shri never use weapons. (I walk toward them and hold Krishnaa's hand.)

Karn - Greetings Vasudev. (Krishna's Krishnaa hmm. There is something about them.)

Krishna - Greetings Karn, how are you?

Karn - I am good especially after seeing you two.

Duryodhan - Greetings Krishnaa. You are also here?

Y/n - Why are you not happy seeing me? (Suddenly Krishna's grip tightens around my hand.)

Duryodhan - How Come I not? It's been long seen last time I saw you. Maybe I should invite you to Hastinapur palace for a visit.

Krishna - Don't worry, soon you will be invited in our wedding.

Krishna takes Krishnaa from there. He is mad now not because Krishnaa was with someone. More like because it was Duryodhan. His intentions can't be told, who knows what goes in his head?

Krishna - You never listen to me. (Why she attracts people so much?)

Y/n - Hey, he is the one who came to talk to me, and I can't be rude.

Krishna - Maybe you should, especially people like them who has bad intentions.

Y/n - Krishna you know I never judge people.

Krishna - Shri your calmness scares me. Like before the Strom there is these silences.

Y/n - Well I have to be calm after all I am only here to watch as destiny fold itself.

Krishna - What are you up to Shri, this time? (She has those mischief eyes again.)

Y/n - Wish i could say nothing but you already will know after all nothing is beyond you.

Krishna - But you are beyond me.