Narayan's Curse

Lord Narayan seems lost as he was keep walking without any direction. Every part of him is breaking, thinking about the last moment he spends with Devi Narayani. Soon he heard footsteps coming from behind. he knows who it is, he can feel her presence. Devi Narayani can't stop lord Narayan but she won't stop following him even end of the universe.

Y/n - They are the happiest moment we spend together.

Narayan - If you come here to take me with you then don't. My anger still has not calm down.

Y/n - This choice of yours taking you in a different direction. (Away from your shri.)

Narayan - If I say this choice is because of your decision. I always felt us together no matter how far away you were from me. But today I am feeling alone, and you left me alone.

Y/n - When the first rain falls on this universe, it's us. The light which brightens up this whole universe, it's us. We can never be separate from one another.

Narayan - This is the question of our relation and my right as your swami. I can accept your presence in every living being in this universe, but I can't accept another person presence in you. If there is anything important, that is feelings.

Y/n - This is not question toward your right. No one will stop you from making your decision.

Narayan - Then what are you trying to do?

Y/n - You are my Swami, you are my other half, reason of my existence. That's why I can only follow you. And give suggestion either you take it or not.

Narayan - If I am your Swami then I had the right to know everything before anyone else. But here I am knowing everything after everyone else.

Y/n - Don't let your anger take over you and made a decision that you forget everything. It might start a journey which will cause both of us pain.

Narayan - Pain has already started. But this time the difference is you are not the cure but the cause.

Y/n - How will I make you understand? If you are in pain so am I.

Narayan - If you want to win my trust again, you have to have me in my human form. Make me remember of our love.

Y/n - I accept it, Narayan's every decision is command for Narayani.

Devi Narayani smiled at lord Narayan words as a tear fall from his eyes realizing what he just said. As he realized that like many of Devi Narayani's avatars this Jalashini avatar of Devi Narayani also will resist with one of his many avatars. Suddenly Devi Narayani started to feel dizzy, it didn't go unnoticed by lord Narayan. Suddenly she falls unconscious but before she could fall, lord Narayan holds her in his arms. After some time, Devi Narayani opened up her eyes and saw lord Narayan front of her there are tears on their lotus eyes.

Y/n - Is those tears caused by me? (I reached to remove his tears, but he takes my hand in his.)

Narayan - What have I done? How could I forget it all happened because of the curse?

Y/n - To fall everything in those places. it was necessary.

Narayan - I should have not stop both of us from looking into the future. Then I would have known. How could I give you such a punishment?

Y/n - It's not a punishment. No matter how many times I have to make you remember of our love I will.

Narayan - I will forget about you. Because of my words you will be separate from me and our child.

Y/n - Silly, even if you don't remember me, I will always resist in your heart. And it is the curse because of that I will be separate from you and our son.

Narayan - Our son will be all about rightness. He will bring peace between Dev lok and patal lok. (I couldn't help but smile.)

Y/n - Indeed small version of my Hari.

Soon time has come lord Narayan and Devi Narayani son was born. Both Narayan and Narayani were happy but sad at the same time. Because they wouldn't be able to see those son grow up.