Mother's love

Krishna comes front of y/n and held her hands. Her hands is cold, Krishna was worried seeing her like that. He makes her sit down as he was about to bring water for her, but she stopped him.

Y/n - I am okay.

Krishna - What do you mean by you are okay?

Y/n - (Taking his hand in mine. Before placing it in my belly.)

Krishna smiled looking at y/n as she pulled him with her going to Devi Parvati temple

Krishna smiled looking at y/n as she pulled him with her going to Devi Parvati temple. Entering inside the temple front Devi Parvati's statue. Y/n kneel down a bright light comes, Devi parvati speck up in her divine voice.

Parvati - I give my Ganesh to you because I know you will look after him like I did.

Y/n - I will.

Parvati - Tathashtu.

Devi Parvati left as they arrived home. Soon, the good news reach to everyone. Y/n familey come to see her. Krishna saw how happy y/n looked.

Krishna - It's like my y/n is really happy with the news..

Y/n - Of course. How come I not? Are you not happy?

Krishna - Indeed. You are happy then i am also happy.

Y/n - Everything will be okay right? (Krishna takes my hand in his.)

Krishna - It will be.

Almost eight months has passed, as Godh bharai(Baby shower) was held. Y/n was glowing like motherhood made her rediant more than anyone else.

Y/n was resting as Krishna was holding those son. After feeding Ganesh, he falls asleep. Y/n put him in the middle of the bed.

Krishna - Hey! If he is in the middle, then how will I able to hold you in my arms.

Y/n - You don't have to. (I put blankets on Ganesh.)

Krishna - That's unfair. How about you sleep in the middle. This way we both can have you on our sides.

Y/n - Silly. He might fall from the bed, that's why he has to be in the middle.

Krishna - Fine. I know what I have to do tomorrow.

Y/n - Don't do anything weird. (He just gives me his famous cheeky smile.)

Next morning when Krishna wake up, he didn't find y/n in the bed neither was his son there. He walks out from the bedroom and saw Y/n was feeding little one.

Y/n - good morning, Krishna. You have already wake up. (I give him a kiss on his cheek.)

Krishna - It's too early, why are you up so soon?

Y/n - Our little one was hungry. As he wakes up and also by waking me with his baby noises.

Krishna - It's Ganesh after all who is too fond of food.

Y/n - He looks cute while eating also. And has most kissable chubby cheeks.

Krishna - Now don't give all your love to him only. He seems to get all your attention.

Y/n - Because he needs all my attention now since he is a baby.

Krishna - Hmm. (I already have a plan.)

In the evening Krishna brings a baby crib for Ganesh. Y/n just sighed, that night their son sleep on the crib. As Krishna finally can hold his y/n in his arms.

Y/n - Krishna, was it really necessary?

Krishna - Of course it was. Especially for me, you wouldn't understand.

Y/n - I will never. But I can't deny, I also love this child side of yours.

Krishna - I know that. (I placed a kiss on her neck.)

Y/n - What are you doing?

Krishna - Just giving love to my beautiful wife.

Y/n - (He placed his head on my neck as his hot breath started to tickle me.)

Krishna - Still I have effects on you my dear.

Y/n - Who else can have such a effect on me other than my Krishna?

Krishna - No one is allowed to expect for me only. (I embrace her as she placed her head on my chest.)