Sati awareness

Devi Narayani has been smiling seeing lord Narayan who was thinking about plans how to make Mahadev and Sati meet with each other.

Y/n - Love don't you know that you might be thinking too much?

Narayan - Well I have to because it's Mahadev we are talking about.

Y/n - When someone meant to meet with one another than they will. Nothing in this universe can stop them.

Narayan - You have thought about something didn't you?

Y/n - Who knows maybe or maybe not.

Narayan - Priye that smile of yours telling me something else.

Y/n - I think it's time for us to make a visit on earth.

Narayan - And why is that? (You are up to something that's for sure.)

Y/n - Mahadev might be getting lonely on earth. We can't let it happen now, can we?

Narayan - We can't. (I understand Priye.)

Lord Narayan and Devi Narayani goes to the earth as they smile at each other. Before walking away in different directions. Devi Narayani goes to Mahadev where he was sitting while meditating. She makes a Venna appear in front of her as she sits down front of Mahadev. Trying to play the Veena but couldn't as she spoke up.

Y/n - Oh, if anyone would have taught me how to play this beautiful Veena.

Mahadev - Sister Narayani, what are you doing here?

Y/n - Brother as you can see i wish to play the Veena but can't seem to know how.

Mahadev - You want me to play it for you?

Y/n - You will do it for me?

Mahadev - Well if sister Narayani wants than I will.

Devi Narayani happily brings Veena to Mahadev. Mahadev takes the Veena as he started to play. Hearing the sound of Veena everything in the forest becomes calm. Only beautiful sound of Venna was heard. As someone started to run toward the sound. Devi Narayani smile as she walks away from there as Sati comes front of Mahadev.

Narayan - We had made them meet with each other but what now?

Y/n - Well my duty was to make them meet with each other. Now it's up to them and you.

After meeting with Mahadev Sati couldn't stop thinking about Mahadev. She wishes to know who he was. She asked her father Prajapati Daksh who got mad by hearing about the sage in the forest, because he knew it was none other than Mahadev himself. Lord Narayan and Devi Narayani was invited in Daksh palace. When they go there, Sati knew right away that it was lord Narayan who leads her to Mahadev. Whose name she still didn't know. She greeted them but she had questions in her mind.

Narayan - Ask if there is something that is troubling you.

Sati - That day why did you lead me to that sage? And why father get so mad hearing about him?

Narayan - Meeting with him was your destiny. And your father not liking him is his choice.

Sati - But I wish to know who he is?

Y/n - To know who he is first you have to know who you are.

Daksh - Sati go inside.

Sati - Yes father.

Daksh - Lord Narayan and Devi Narayani I don't want Sati to know about Mahadev.

Narayan - Daksh you are forgetting the reason of Sati's birth.

Daksh - I didn't forget anything, she is a blessing that i was given by Devi Narayani. Other than that i don't wish to remember.

Narayan - Going against destiny will not bring anything good for you Daksh.

Daksh - I am sure whatever Devi Narayani decided is for the better.

Y/n - The choice is still in your hand Prajapati Daksh.

After that Sati was more confused but suddenly her eyes fall on the Veena. As she started to play it and suddenly, she felt an energy. And a name keeps coming to her mind. Like her inner self is telling her.

Sati - Mahadev.

In kailash, Mahadev opened his eyes as he felt someone calling him. Mahadev could feel the energy. Lord Narayan was smiling seeing that. Shiv wouldn't hear Sati's call it's not possible.