Mata Narayani

Everyone was happy seeing Narayani is okay. As Everything goes back to normal. But there is something that was bothering Sage Vasistha.

Y/n - Father what is it that worrying you so much?

Vasistha - Does anything goes unnoticed by my daughter?

Aabha - Never. Daughter your father is worried about your marriage.

Y/n - What is there to worry about?

Vasistha - Of course there is. We have to look for who is right for you.

Y/n - There can only be one person.

Aabha - Who is this person?

Y/n - Father and mother prepare for the wedding and soon you will know.

Narayani left from there as her feet take her to him. She finally reached to her Narayan.

Narayan - (What made my Priye so happy?)

Y/n - (You already know, it's time Narayan again make Narayani his.)

Narayan - (I still have complains to make.)

Y/n - (Complains about what?)

Narayan - (Do you know how much it pained me seeing you almost getting married to someone else?)

Y/n - (You should know it will never happen.)

Narayan - (It would have if Mahakali didn't come there and stop it.)

Y/n - (Because Mahakali is the only one who could stop it.)

Narayan - (I am still not happy being not able to do anything.)

Y/n - (What can I do to make my love happy?)

Narayan - (Never leave my side ever again.)

Y/n - (I wouldn't.)

Wedding was held as everyone is confused by who is the groom? Narayani comes out looking like bride soon a light appears front of them. It was none other than lord Narayan as Narayani put Varmala on Narayan and Narayan also put Varmala on Narayani. A divine light also comes from Narayani. In Kailash Mahadev is happily playing Damura. As Devi Parvati made flowers fall on Narayan's Narayani.

Vasistha - Narayan's Narayani.

Everyone was happy to see Lord Narayan's Narayani and understand it was Devi Narayani who was in her human avatar with them. With all ritual lord Narayan again make Devi Narayani his.

Narayan - What now Swamini?

Y/n - Solution to Devs problem Swami.

Two bright energy comes from lord Narayan and Devi Narayani. It has made 1,000 round circle as it merged into all the Devs wife. Those 1,000 circles take form of 1,000 children.

 Those 1,000 circles take form of 1,000 children

Narayan - Now let's go Swamini. (I hold out my hand for Narayani.)

Y/n - let's go. (I take Narayan's hand.)

A white light comes from Narayani as she takes her avatar Mata Narayani. As soon they reached Vaikunth, they saw their 1,000 circle become children of Devs. The Devs comes to Vaikunth.

 The Devs comes to Vaikunth

Devs - Devi Narayani. Because of you we finally have our children.

Y/n - Remember all 1,000 children of yours is deities. Some will become the deities of the rivers.

Brahma - Devi Narayani, from which energy 1,000 deities was born. In this avatar you shall also be called as Mata Narayani and Worshipped by whoever wish to have the happiness of children.

 In this avatar you shall also be called as Mata Narayani and Worshipped by whoever wish to have the happiness of children

Devi Narayani become Mata Narayani. And from that day on Devi Narayani is worshipped by as Mata Narayani.