ArdhChandra

Prajapati take a promise from Chandra dev, he will treat his two-daughter equal, love and care. But before those marriage Daksh learns Chandra dev makes indifference between his daughters.

Daksh - What is it I am hearing Chandra dev! You promise to treat both of my daughter same.

Chandra - Forgive me but I only love your daughter Rohini.

Daksh - What are you trying to say Chandra dev?

Chandra - I can't marry someone I don't have feelings for.

Daksh - Enough! I am forgiving you but you have to marry both of my daughter as you promised.

Revati - But father

Daksh - Don't interrupt in this daughter.

Chandra - Then hear my word also I only love Rohini and also will marry her.

Daksh - Chandra dev! I curse you "You shall decline all your power with each passing day and will suffer from Tuberculosis.

Rohini - Chandra!

Narad Muni - Narayan's Narayani. What have Daksh done!

Krishna - His pride is taking its place.

Narad Muni - But what now Prabu? Without Chandra dev this world will not work properly.

Krishna - The one who is the cause of the problem, he also knows the solution. (Now I am wondering where my Priye is?)

Rohini has broken down seeing Chandra dev in such state. She became worried what if Chandra dev gets disappeared one day with his powers? Revati seeing her sister like that she also couldn't help but feel sad.

Rohini - Father do something! Bring back my Chandra to me.

Revati - Yes father there has to be a way to help Chandra dev get back to normal.

Daksh - Forgive me daughter's but I can't do anything. Maybe if you pray to Mata Narayani she may find a way to able to help you, she is Mata of everyone, who gives life to everyone. she wouldn't unheard her children call.

Revati chooses to accompany Rohini in this because it is because of her Prajapati Daksh curse Chandra dev. And she doesn't want to see her sister sad. With hope's Revati and Rohini left and started to penance in a famed holy spot. As a bright light appears front of them.

Mata - I am pleased with your devotion. Do ask for your boon Devi's.

Rohini - Mata! Please help Chandra dev from his curse.

Mata - I sympathize with your plight but I can't reverse the curse of Daksh. Somehow, I can make a relax to some extent but to stop Chandra dev from vanishing therefore Chandra dev have to pray solemnly to Mahadev.

Chandra dev with Devi Narayani energy, he came back to himself. But now he went to the famed holy spot in Prabhas Patan and Prayed Solemnly to Mahadev. Seeing Chandra dev Prays Mahadev was pleased.

Chandra - Please help me Mahadev from this misery.

Mahadev - "From today forward, you will increase in brightness for 15 days in Waxing moon and will get decrease in brightness for 15 days in Waning moon. You will fill the world with your radiance on full moon days (Purnima) and disappear on new moon days (Amavasya)

Due to this reason, Moon passes through one Nakshatra each day and goes full circle through all the Nakshatra in one month.

After everything has ended Chandra dev and Rohini wedding was held. As Prajapati Daksh invited every Dev and Devi's also Mahadev. Since he is the reason Chandra dev didn't not vanish.

Krishna - Finally Daksh did one thing right.

Y/n - Well I wish one good thing can make up for all the other wrong things.

Krishna - Oh Priye, if one person does lots of things great but still makes one mistake. People will still only look at that one mistake.

Y/n - In this case Daksh is opposite of that.

Narad Muni - Indeed Mata, He might have invited Mahadev but still he is not happy with that.

Y/n - We can't always be happy with everything in life. Something in life will always be unexpected and its the changes, but we must accept the changes.

Krishna - Narad Muni, one thing is for sure, you always know when to appear on a right place and in a right time.

Narad Muni - Oh Prabhu it can't be helped. Something happens and I wouldn't be there.

Y/n - True but only when problem is solved. Isn't that right Narad-Muni?

Narad Muni - Mata I forget something I will be right back.

Krishna - Hehe, there Narad Muni goes.

Revati helped her sister Rohini get ready; she is happy for her. Revati also understands, you should marry to the one who loves like you love them. With everyone blessings Chandra dev and Rohini get married. As becoming Chandra dev other half, Devi Chandri, she symbolizes immortality and eternity, enlightenment nature herself.

 As becoming Chandra dev other half, Devi Chandri, she symbolizes immortality and eternity, enlightenment nature herself