The Wolf And His Pup

Pairing: Aedion Ashryver x child!reader
Warning: none
Note: first chapter! Some physical traits will be given
Requested by: no one

                                               Aedion heard soft yawning, his little girl was waking up from her little nap. Her soft, silky, honey golden head popped up from underneath the covers.
                                             "Hey, little pup," Aedion smiled, he reached over to ruffle her hair. "You sleep okay?" She nodded, rubbing her eyes. "Come here, little pup."
                                               Little Y/n Ashryver held her father's hand as he walked through the halls of the Glass Castle of Rifthold. Her father had to leave for something, leaving her in the care of Captain Chaol Westfall. Chaol, honestly, expected Y/n to be just like her father. Haughty and arrogant but then again, he had to remember she was only four.
                                                  She was so small compared to Chaol. As Chaol made his rounds of patrol with the child running after him to keep up, Chaol eventually met up with Dorian.   
                                                   The small child clung onto Chaol's leg, her head gently resting against the side of his thigh.
                                                    Another difference between the child and her father is how quiet she can be, she's incredibly quiet, shy, and very much introverted.
                                                   "And how are you, Y/n?" Dorian kindly asked the small child, she shrugged as her answer then tightening her grip on Chaol's leg. "You miss your father?" Dorian asked, she nodded eagerly. "I'm sure he's coming home soon."
                                                    A while later, Aedion came home with a box tucked underneath his arm.
                                                     "Daddy!" Y/n cheered, jumping off the bed she was sitting on and running over to him. Aedion chuckled, scooping her up. "Hey, little pup," said Aedion, he kissed her forehead gently. "I got you something while I was gone."
                                                       A little wolf plushie.
                                                       "Whenever you miss me, just hold onto the little guy, okay?" Aedion softly murmured to Y/n.
                                                        She nodded sleepily, snuggling into his chest. Most people who come to know of Y/n's age is critiquing how young Aedion must have been to have her. He was only twenty. It was a stupid and reckless action but he didn't regret it, Y/n's mother did.
                                                         Aedion gently placed his four-year-old daughter down on the bed, tucking her in.
                                                        "Goodnight, my little pup."
                                                         After she fell asleep, Aedion went off to search for the captain and/or Crowned Prince. Finding the captain was his main priority. Eventually, Aedion found him, speaking to Ren Allsbrook and Murtaugh Allsbrook.
                                                         "Checked on your daughter, General?" Ren casually asked. "I did," Aedion said. "Captain, I have a favor to ask of you."
                                                            If anything ever happens to Aedion, he hopes the captain or Ren will be able to gain custody of Y/n. If not, then at least run with her.
                                                            And Chaol did, the day when Dorian was captured by his own father.