YOU GAVE HIM WHAT?!?

Pairing: Chaol Westfall x reader
Warning: smut...........?
Note: Okay, so, if you don't like smut please do not read. I will be adding a warning telling you that it's coming up.
Requested by: no one

                                              You pulled out a small vial filled with strange liquid with a smirk. Dorian gave you a strange look, wondering what you're about to do. "What is that?" Dorian hesitantly asked you. "This, my friend, is a vial filled with Aphrodisiac," you replied. "Aphro-what?" Dorian asked. "Aphrodisiac," you repeated. "I've been noticing Chaol's been, well, busy lately so I wanted to help him by giving him this," Dorian shut the book he was reading. "And how are you going to do that? Tricking him into drinking that vial is too, well, shady," said Dorian. "Simple. A pint of ale will do."

                                              You poured a pint of ale then added several drops of Aphrodisiac, Dorian decided to grab it from you then dumped the whole thing in making you stare at him with wide eyes. "You idiot!" You hissed at him. "Do you have any idea what Aphrodisiac is?!" You hissed. "What? You said it was going to-" Dorian started. "Going to what?" Chaol's voice cuts in, you stiffened and Dorian quickly handed Chaol the pint. "For you, old friend," Dorian said, with a cheeky grin. Chaol gave Dorian an odd look and took a sip of it. "Excuse us, Captain. The prince and I need to have a word."

                                              "You idiot!" You hissed again. "What? What is so bad about Aphrodisiac?" Dorian demands. "It makes him horny, okay?!? If you gave him a few drops then he'll feel a bit uncomfortable but since you added the whole damn thing he's going to want to have sex with whatever the hell is moving!"

                                                 Dorian paled. "You gave him that?!?" Dorian hissed back. "It was supposed to be a few drops!" You protested. "And you just happened to be the idiot!"

                                                  You and Dorian returned to see Chaol acting, well, funny. "Tell me what you added in that ale, I know you spiked it with something," Chaol demands, straining and trying to keep himself upright. "Well......."

                                                   Dorian had taken off the minute you and Dorian helped Chaol to his bedroom leaving you alone with the horny Captain. "I'm blaming this on you, I hope you know that," Chaol strained. "Hey! He was the one who added the whole thing!" You protests. "And you're the one who had the great idea of doing this to me!" Chaol snapped, he groaned and tried to calm himself down. "Shit." He muttered.

                                                   You swallowed hard. "If it were a few drops it would have lasted for several hours," you finally spoke. "Since it was the entire bottle it will last for an entire-" you started. "Day, I got the idea," Chaol groaned. You sighed and shrugged your jacket off then got rid of your shirt making Chaol's cheeks go red. "What are you doing?!" Chaol demands as you climbed into bed with him. "Trying to help you, that's what," you snarled. "You're not going to hurt me, Chaol. I know you won't."

                                                             DUCK AND COVER!!!!!

                                                    You easily ripped Chaol's shirt off and planted kisses down his chest making Chaol toss his head back with a groan. You easily popped a button from his pants then another. "Wait," Chaol panted, he pulled you up for a heated kiss and flipped you over. He swiftly pulled your own pants down along with your undershorts, lips pressing kisses up and down your neck. 

                                                     Your fingernails dug into his back making him groan again, you felt him sliding a digit inside you making you gasp. He stopped, he must have realized he might hurt you. You tugged him for another heated kiss. "Don't stop, I know you won't hurt me, Chaol Westfall." 

                                                       He growled softly then he was fully inside you. 

~time skip~ (thank goodness!) 

                                                        "So.......you had sex?" Dorian grimaced. "Like little bunnies," you chuckled, you and Dorian were in the training arena. Dorian was taking a break and you just happened to walk in when he stopped for his break, unlike Chaol. Chaol spotted you talking to Dorian and gave you a wicked grin, oh, that cheeky bastard. He knew you were coming and purposely had his shirt off for you. 

                                                         Dorian saw the heated glances making him grimace again. "I had enough of this," Dorian spoke. "See you later," Dorian adds, leaving. "I should be thanking you, by the way!" You called out after him. 

*shudder* never again will I write smut. At least this was better than the ones that I previously wrote, those were really cringey. This was originally supposed to be Aedion then I switched to Chaol because I've realized I haven't written any Chaol or Dorian one-shots lately and I felt bad for not doing so.