Pool

Pairing: Rowan Whitethorn x reader
Warning: none
Note: Rowan teaches you how to play pool.
Requested by: no one

                                               Rowan saw Y/n playing cards with some females instead of males, it's just for fun, no bets are made. The males next to them were making bets on who wins the most and apparently, Y/n had the most so far because of a little trick Fenrys had taught her decades ago.
Rowan returned back to his tanker of ale as howling of cheering and laughter were heard as Y/n waved bye to the others. She strode over to him, taking the tanker from him to take a sip making Rowan order another one. "Any idea how to play pool?" Rowan asked her. "Pool?" Y/n repeated, Rowan nodded in the direction of a pool table and she followed it. "Oh. Then no." Rowan offered her his hand. "Come on. I'll teach you."

                                                Leading her by the hand, Rowan brought her over to the table, he handed her a pool stick and stood behind her. "Watch me carefully."

~time skip~

                                                  At first, there were no bets but as Y/n got better bets and coins were starting to pile up. Each round, Y/n got it all. "Cheater," a male grumbled as Y/n split the coins with Rowan. "Nah," she said. "I just got a good teacher."

                                                   The two of them left the tavern together, it was late. "Reminds you when you beat the males the first time you came to a tavern, doesn't it?" Rowan chuckled, remembering the first night and she laughed too. "Yeah, I remember," Y/n said, smiling. "It's not like I'm still not badass already," she adds. "You were always like that," Rowan said, ruffling her hair making her chuckle. "Hey, out of everyone in the cadre, who's the best at pool?" "You. Or Fenrys. Possibly Lorcan." "Possibly?" "He's more into bedding females." "Ah."