Skinny Dipping

Pairing: Dorian Havillard x reader
Warning: some cursing
Note: you take Dorian out when it's dark outside.
Requested by: no one

                                              Dorian was scared, he'd admit that. Scared of where you're taking him. You wouldn't stop giggling to yourself, you were obviously excited for what you have planned and that's what scares him. "How much farther?" Dorian asked, readjusting the backpack he had. "Just a little further." You sang, skipping.

                                             You gasped when you finally saw it. It was a large lake, you can see the lake is completely clear and the moonlight shone on it. Dorian was so mesmerized that he didn't notice you stripped yourself and jumped into the lake until he heard a splash. Dorian blinked at you then furiously blushed when he realized you were completely naked.

                                            "Come on, Dorian! Join me!" You called out, swimming out farther into the lake. "With what?!" Dorian shouts. "Uh, without your clothes, duh," you replied, diving underneath then coming back up. "Come on! I won't look! Promise." Dorian hesitated but slowly started to pull his shirt off. As you promised, you turned around and didn't look until you heard a splash.

                                             You turned around to look for Dorian only to see nothing, you yelped when someone pulled you under. Because the lake was so clear, you were able to see that Dorian had pulled you under so you swam back to the surface. "What the fuck, Dorian?" You laughed, wiping water droplets from your eyes making Dorian laugh. "What? That's the point of this, isn't it?" Dorian replied. "And if Chaol were here, he'd never let me live."

                                               You and Dorian did a couple of laps around the lake then eventually just started to talk. Long story short, you and Dorian find yourselves, well, making out. All of a sudden, Dorian picks you up by your thighs and carries you to the pile of clothing, easing you down without breaking the kiss.

                                            Another long story short, you find yourself cuddling with Dorian. "How much trouble are we going to get?" "A lot," "And how much is a lot?" "I mean we may never see each other again," "Do you regret coming with me then?" "...........no. I don't regret it."