Warlock

Pairing: Aedion Ashryver x reader
Warning: none
Note: Aedion meets an old friend on the road to Terresan. Some traits will be given.
Requested by: no one

                                              Aelin carefully watched the girl Aedion eagerly spoke to, her eyes are what made Aelin wary of the girl. "I don't like her," Aelin muttered to Rowan. "Neither do I," Rowan agreed quietly. "I've never met her kind, and I'm sure Lorcan hasn't either," Aelin glances up at Rowan in surprise. If Rowan or Lorcan have never met her kind then they won't know what she can do. "Aedion seems to trust her though," Rowan adds. "Even if he does, I don't."

                                               In the middle of the warlock's hand, there was blue magic flickering. "And your brother?" Aedion asked the young warlock, she shrugs. "He's busy with business most of the time, and I left him a note before leaving," the warlock, Y/n, said. "My cousin doesn't trust you," Aedion adds. "I know," Y/n said, she shut her hand, making the magic hiss. "I won't be staying for long."

                                               The thing Aedion was intrigued the most about his warlock friend was her eyes. Her eyes were like a cat's, gold and green. Nobody would have thought she was a warlock until they look at her eyes, most warlocks have different looks telling everyone that they are a warlock. Ears, skin color, skin type, feet, hands, anything out of the unusual then they are most likely a warlock. If you see a pointed ear then they are Fae, not a warlock, that's the only time you can tell someone from a warlock.

                                                 "I best be going now, Aedion," Y/n said. "Now?" Aedion asked. "Yes," said Y/n. "Like I said, I won't be staying here for long. It was nice to see you again," said Y/n, she leans up to kiss Aedion's cheek, while doing so, she slipped some sort of pendant into his hand. "Farewell." A blue portal opened up and Y/n quickly dove into it, shutting behind her.

                                                   "I hate it when she does that," Aedion muttered. "How did she do that?" Aelin demands. "Only warlocks can open portals as long as they know where they're going," said Aedion. "If they don't, then they can end up somewhere they don't want to be."

                                                    Perrington walked through the hallways of the nearly destroyed Morath, he heard screaming from a young female, it wasn't an Ironteeth witch, no. This was someone else.

                                                       A Valg demon opened the door for him, he stepped in and grinned at the young warlock strapped to a table. It's been thirty minutes and she was hardly recognizable already. Perrington picked up a blade from the torture table. "So," he starts. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way." Y/n gave him a broken grin. "Bring it."

                                                         Aedion stared at the pendant in his hand, he didn't understand what it was or what it meant until it started lighting up. Another blue portal opened up, Rowan was on his feet and sword out only for a man to step out of the portal.

                                                          "Which one of you holds the pendant? My sister wouldn't have given it to you unless she trusted you dearly."

Eh, I wanna do a part 2 then I don't want to because I don't really have an idea of how to continue this.