Ladies In Training

Pairing: Evangeline x reader
Warning: none
Note: I mean, why not?
Requested by: no one

                                              "Back straight, chin up, and walk like a lady," the old hag reminded you and Evangeline. "My back is straight and chin is up," you grumbled, obeying her. "Do not back talk to me, young lady," the hag snapped, your uncle, Ren Allsbrook, shakes his head and sighs. "This is ridiculous!" You said. "This is required for any girl in the court," Ren finally said. "If you don't like it then you can leave. I'm not stopping you."

                                                  You pursed your lip at your uncle then finally started to walk like a lady. Evangeline gave you a quick smile then resumed continuing her lady training. Afterward, the old hag left and your uncle had to help your grandfather with something leaving you alone with the scarred girl and her fluffy golden dog.

                                                      "I thought you would be perfect at all of this," Evangeline admits to you. "Oh, no. I used to skip most of it, especially when that old hag is teaching," you said, glaring at the direction the old woman had disappeared off to. "You only have your uncle and grandfather left?" Evangeline asked. "I don't remember my mother very well, all I remember is someone screaming at my uncle to take me and run," you admitted, Evangeline opens her mouth to reply but was cut off by, "Alright, ladies! Time for table manners." You groaned.

                                                        You carefully picked up the tea-cup then brought it up to your lips, taking a small sip then lowering it with grace. Evangeline seems to be having trouble doing it like a lady. Even using a knife and a fork properly like a lady seems to be rather hard for her.
When everything is over, you would sit her down and help her with what she's having trouble with and she would do the same with you forging a rather tight bond between the two of you. The old hag seems to be pleased with the improvement and so is your uncle.    

                                                         Though when neither of them are around, you and Evangeline end up being as naughty as you two could be, even Fleetfoot would help. Probably the worst thing you two have done is till around in the mud with Fleetfoot helping you two get messy and dirty as much as possible.

                                                            During the night, either you or Evangeline would sneak into each other's rooms to tell stories. Evangeline would tell you about Lysandra most of the time, she would occasionally tell stories about Aelin and the rest of her court while you told stories about how you, your uncle, and your grandfather stayed in Rifthold.

                                                             It was nice, talking to someone other than your uncle and grandfather. You missed talking to a girl. Ren checked your bedroom and found you gone making him panic, he found you sleeping with Evangeline making him sigh.

                                                             His sister never said you were a trouble-maker and neither did Lysandra.