Skin

So, another preference. This time is when they accidentally/or not *ahem* see you, well. You'll see.

Rowan:

                 It really was on accident, though. He didn't mean to barge in like that. Sure, he's seen females naked, he's bedded multiple before meeting you so it shouldn't be a shock. Your face immediately turned red and you started throwing objects at him, screeching, "Get out!"

                   After that, he's had a hard time making eye contact with you, blushing every time you caught him looking at you. Enda was the one who spotted the odd behavior first and you ended up spilling everything. It was rare to see Enda laugh and he roared with laughter and teased Rowan for it.

                  "Thanks for that, Y/n." "I didn't mean to!"

Gavriel:

                     There was a lake behind the house so you often would go over there to go swimming. You didn't show up for hours making Gavriel worry about you so he followed your scent only to find you reaching over to grab the towel and standing half naked.

                       Now, you've seen Gavriel run but you've never seen him run that fast. You managed to quickly get changed then returned home, Aedion was cradling a sleeping Leana in his arm while the other hand held a note. He wordlessly handed you the note and you read it.

                        Until I feel better about catching you naked, I will be staying with my brothers. I am so sorry for catching you like that.

                          'He feels sorry for catching me naked? He's bedded females all the time before meeting me and he's sorry?'

Lorcan:

                     He didn't really have much of a reaction. A body is a body. Hell, you can practically walk around naked and he won't even give a shit about it. The only time he doesn't like it is when there are other males or females around.

                        Your body is his to look at and his alone. No one else can see. He's always covering you, he has you flushed to his chest, even while talking to some family or friends he just has you flushed to his chest. At first, you hated how protective and clingy he was but eventually got used to it.

Fenrys:

                      Honestly, he never even realized you were taking a bath, at all. He finally realized when he heard you clearing your throat, he was just resting his eyes and literally fell out of the chair he was sitting on when he opened them.

                      "Are you going to stare at me all night or are you going to hand me a towel and clothing?"

Aedion:

                        The first time he saw you naked is when you two were well.....having sex....? He didn't really care about nudity, he's perfectly fine with seeing skin when it came to you. As long as you remember who you belong to.

                          Other than sex, Aedion often joins you when you take a bath, it doesn't always lead up to bath sex, not always.

Dorian:

                         He's such a dork. He just walked right in with his nose buried in a new book while you were changing and didn't even realize you were in there until he finally put it down to finish some paperwork and he happens to turn around.

                          "You are such a dork, Dorian." He has never blushed so hard in his life.

Chaol:

                           You have no idea but you somehow lost a bet to Ress. The punishment for it was to wear *ahem* wear lingerie when Chaol came back. Long story short, Chaol devoured you once he saw you wearing it, so, yeah, that's his first time seeing you naked.

                           The next day, Chaol clapped Ress on the shoulder and pretty much thanked him for it.

Sam:

                           Sam wasn't very surprised either when he saw you naked, he just shrugged and said, "Other than you, not a lot of people care unless they're just a bunch of pervs and want to get into your pants."

                           Sam may have said that, but he can't get the image of you naked out of his head for a long, long time.