Innocent

Pairing: Celaena Sardothien x child!reader
Warning: none
Note: Celaena is hunting someone down, but stops when she realizes who she needs to hunt.
Requested by: no one

                                                Celaena watches a little girl quietly drawing in a room inside a large building called "Miss. Lee's Home For Girls". Arobynn told her to hunt someone named Y/n L/n, but he never told her, her target was a child.

                                                The girl suddenly got up and left the room allowing Celaena to quietly slip inside. She stopped to stare at a wall covered with drawings and paintings. All of them were spectacular, this girl has talent. The door swung open, Celaena's hand was about to fly to her blade but she forced herself to stop. This was a child she was hunting, to kill a child is too cruel.

                                               The little girl entered the room, arms filled with blank paper. She blinked at the intruder, she didn't scream, she didn't cry out for someone, she just stood there and stared. She then asked, "Are you here to kill me?" Celaena had to blink to make sure if she heard her correctly. "Excuse me?" Celaena said. "Are you here to kill me?" The girl repeated, Celaena stared at the girl. She wasn't afraid to ask that question as if she's not afraid of death.

                                                 "Are you?" The little girl asked again. "Yes," Celaena said. "But I won't," the girl tilted her head to the side. "Why not?" The little girl asked. "I'm not scared of death. Go ahead," the little girl said. "I don't kill children."

                                                Celaena quickly left the room, the little girl peered out to see where Celaena had disappeared to but didn't see her anywhere. The next few days, Celaena watched the little girl from a far away distance.

                                                 The little girl wanted to die, she wasn't afraid of dying, she wasn't afraid of Celaena which surprised the assassin. Celaena got up, she had a plan.

~next day~

                                                  The little girl stood outside with Miss. Lee by her side and her bags by her feet. A carriage arrived and a woman stepped out. "Madame Florine," Miss. Lee greeted. "Miss. Lee," Madame greeted back. "I assume this is Y/n?" The little girl, Y/n, nodded. "Yes, ma'am," she piped up. "Get in the carriage, deary. I need to speak to Miss. Lee for a moment."

                                                  The driver helped Y/n load her bags in the carriage then got in while the Madame and Miss. Lee spoke. "She's a good girl, very creative," Miss. Lee said. "I'm sure she will suit you very well." Madame glanced at the girl. "I hope you are right."

                                                   As the carriage pulled away from the building Y/n lived in most of her life, she couldn't help but be excited for her new life with the Madame. She's heard stories of her and her dancers. The Madame placed a letter in Y/n's lap making her look up at the Madame. "Read it." Madame softly said, Y/n frowned, picked it up, opened it, then started to read.

Stay close to her. She will protect you.
Assassin

                                                    Y/n started to wonder if she will ever see the assassin and thank her for freeing her.