Scars

Pairing: Gavriel x reader
Warning: blood, scars, whipping
Note: Gavriel meets Lorcan's younger half-sister. Some traits will be given.
Requested by: no one

                                               It wasn't hard to tell Lorcan was protective of the female hiding behind him, her eyes is what intrigued Gavriel. Bright purple. Lorcan had a scowl, he had a protective arm around the female and the other had a sword in his hand, ready to fight whoever that dared to hurt her.

                                                Gavriel never thought he'd see Lorcan like this, he thought he gave up the emotion of care. He was sorely wrong when the female was brought in by Vaughan. Gavriel also thought he'd never see Lorcan beg. Beg. He begged for Maeve to not injure the female, that she's already done enough to the female.

                                               Gavriel's hand went the whip that hung on his sword belt, he heard screaming and pleading as Rowan held the female down. "Not my brother! Not him! Please!" The female begged, sobbing for Lorcan. Brother. Lorcan was her brother. And now Gavriel had to beat Lorcan for it.

                                               He raised the whip into the air, all he can hear is, "NO!"

                                                Rowan dragged the female out of the room, she was still screaming and cursing, promising that she will hunt Rowan down and cut him into pieces. Rowan slammed the door shut to Lorcan's room.

                                                 The room was enchanted, she can't get out, no matter what magic she used. He can hear her screams as he walked away.

                                                 Lorcan's back healed quickly as he quickly walked to his room. Once the door opened, he was tackled by his beloved half-sister, he returned the hug. "I'm going to rip him to shreds," she softly snarled. "It's not worth it," Lorcan replied. "I'm fine, Y/n. I'm fine. I promise."

                                                "Who is she?" Gavriel asked Rowan. "Y/n Salvaterre. Lorcan's half-sister," Rowan gruffly said. "There's a reason why Lorcan begged Maeve to have him whipped and not her. This is not the first time she was brought here," Rowan said. "The first time she was brought here, Maeve had her whipped in front of Lorcan by my hand while Lorcan was tied down. I don't know the reason why nor did I ask. I don't want to know either."

                                                 Gavriel finds out Y/n had scars on her back from all the lashes Rowan had landed on her back. Lorcan snarled at him once he was freed and tried to kill him until his sister's weak voice called for him. Ever since Lorcan has been protective ever since.

                                                 "She's most likely going to kill you, you know," Rowan adds. "She already swore to," Gavriel points out. "I know, and that's why you should never lower your guard. Like Lorcan, she doesn't forgive easily." Rowan said. "I know."

                                                 Y/n carefully ran her fingers across the newest scars Lorcan had earned. "I can practically eat your anger," Lorcan growls softly. "I could eat yours when Rowan whipped me," Y/n said making Lorcan scoff and looked at her. "You know I would do anything for you." She looked up at her half-brother. "I know. And I would do anything for you too."

                                                It took years. Centuries for Gavriel to finally get Y/n to stop hating him so much, it went down a notch but the hate was still there. "I can tattoo your back," Gavriel blurted out, she raised an eyebrow at him making him bite his lower lip like a teenager. "And why would I let you do that?" Y/n replied. "For forgiveness," Gavriel said. "Please."

                                               It took hours for Gavriel to cover her entire back, Maeve had her whipped for days without mercy. She was leverage, Maeve used her to keep Lorcan in line, that's why she was there and Maeve used Lorcan to keep Y/n in line. She caught them both just like how she caught the twins.