Height

Pairing: cadre x reader
Warning: you being a badass
Note: Fenrys has been teasing you for your height(4'11)(sorry if you're not that short!).
Requested by: no one

                                              Honestly, Rowan was starting to worry about Fenrys. He's been teasing the most powerful Fae female(other than Maeve) for several years about her height and he can tell she's very close to busting a fuse. When Gavriel had found out, he warned Fenrys but he didn't listen, Lorcan had warned Fenrys the first day of training, Vaughan warned him to watch his mouth and here we are, him teasing Y/n.

                                               Rowan is quite shocked Y/n hasn't blown yet. He was teasing her right now, during training and Gavriel is all fidgety and sweaty. She finally snapped, her palm landed on Fenrys' chest and sent him flying into the wall, creating a crack with knives holding him up.

                                                Lorcan and Vaughan stopped sparing to stare at what Y/n had just done to Fenrys. "How about you stay right there and think about what you did wrong?" Y/n casually said, she turned on her heels and started to walk away then stopped to face her fellow blood sworns. "Don't bother getting him down." She adds, smiling sweetly then continued to walk away. "She's not serious, is she?" Fenrys squeaked. "What do you think?" Rowan huffed. "I'm taking that as a yes."

                                                 Gavriel had to plead with Y/n to free Fenrys. She finally did at the end of the day but she didn't leave him in one piece. She left multiple small cuts on him but it all healed quickly. He now knows to never tease Y/n for her height. Apparently, when Y/n was younger, her siblings would use her head as an armrest(me with my friends) and she would kick their asses for doing it. Her mother had trained her extremely well to defend herself because of her height.

                                                 "You learned your lesson yet?" Rowan asked Fenrys as he tossed his favorite shirt away because of the holes the knives created. "Yeah, never piss Y/n off. She's an angry bull once she's pissed."

Yeah, I'm pretty short and I hate it. Most of my friends are so tall and I hate it. I'm pretty sure I'm at 5'2.