Pregnancy Part 4

I decided to just title this mini-series as Pregnancy part whatever part it is.

Rowan:

                  'She kicked me out' Rowan thought to himself as he paced back and forth right in front of the room you were in. 'She needs me for this moment and she kicked me out' he thought again. He heard screaming coming from you and he was so damn tempted to burst in there to hold your hand.
                   "Rowan," Enda stopped him. "She's going to be alright," Enda told him. "She will call for you when she needs you the most."
                   After those words left Enda's mouth, a healer quickly gestured for Rowan to come in and he didn't hesitate to grab your hand, soothing you.
                   Hours later, you gave birth to a boy.
                  "Ronin," you grinned, Rowan grinned back. "Ronin," he agreed. "I just hope neither of us gets mixed up. Our names are similar."

Gavriel:

                    Aedion was seated on an armchair, tapping his feet nervously, flinching every time he heard a scream. He prayed to any god that was listening to help you get through the pain then he heard crying coming from the room.
                  The door opened.
                 "It's over," Gavriel informed him. "Wanna meet your baby sister?"
                    Aedion's face softened at the sight of you cradling a pink bundle. A little hand was clutching your finger tightly.
                 "Her name is Leana," you told Aedion when he took a seat next to you on the bed. "Leana," Aedion repeats, you gently eased his half-sister into his arms.
                   A hand grasped onto the front of Aedion's shirt. Safe to say, Aedion has fallen in love.

Aedion:

                       He hated this. Watching you be in pain. Sure, he's seen you go to war with your own damn legion and get your own battle scars but this pain is a whole new level.
                       He tightly held your hand, letting you squeeze it as hard as you needed. He constantly pressed kisses to your temple and forehead, softly murmuring.
                        "You're okay, darling" "You're almost there" stuff like that
                          Then there was a cry. A healer handed over a blue bundle to you.
                          "A boy," you whispered. "A boy," Aedion agreed, you snuggled into Aedion's side. "What are we going to name him?" You asked. "Zadriel. How about Zadriel? We can call him Zade for short."

Fenrys:

                           Like Rowan, you had also kicked Fenrys out. Gavriel just happens to be with him and watching the White Wolf prowling back and forth.
                           "Fenrys," Gavriel sighs. "She's going to be fine," Fenrys snarled at Gavriel then whimpered. As his wolf form, Fenrys sat right in front of the door, whimpering for you.
                             He covered his ears with his paws then started to howl. He was pressed against the door and stumbled in when the door opened, a healer had opened it and wasn't expecting Fenrys to stumble in. Fenrys looked up to see your hand held out for him, he quickly shifted and ran to hold it.
                              "Sh, it's okay, love. It's okay. I'm here, I'm here."
                                A boy was the first to be born, he was older than his sister by three minutes.
                               "Felix and Celestia. How about that?" Fenrys looked so proud of himself. "I still think Connell is a good name," you grumbled. "Hey, you picked Celestia. It's fair I choose a boy name," Fenrys points out.

Lorcan:

                            He. Wasn't. There. HE WASN'T THERE! Vaughan was. He had to suffer your string of colorful words as you went through the birth. Every colorful you used, Vaughan cringed.
He didn't know where Lorcan was or what he was up to. All he knew is that you are going to be one pissed female once Lorcan comes back. Lorcan is most likely going to get a knife thrown at him at most.
                            Lorcan burst into the room, panting. "You bastard! What took you so long?!" Vaughan snarled. "Shut up!" Lorcan snarled back.
                            Unfortunately, Lorcan has missed the entire birth. You refused to let him hold your baby girl.
                            "Little Miss. Blake," you hummed. "She's my daughter too and I can't even hold her," Lorcan grumbled. "Well, maybe you should have stayed!"

Chaol:

                               "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME MY WIFE HAS GONE INTO LABOR?!? GODS DAMMIT, RESS!"
                                And that's how Chaol found out you went into labor. He held your hand tightly at every shout and scream.
                                 Dorian had heard you went into labor as well and was waiting outside. He continued grimacing and cringing at your shouts and cries. Now he's afraid of what his wife had to go through when she gave birth.
                                 And then, there was a cry. Kato Westfall was born.

Dorian:

                                   It was Chaol who burst into the meeting room, announcing you went into labor. Chaol didn't even care if Dorian wasn't alone, he just wanted his attention.
                                    "How long?" Dorian demands as he ran. "Not long, few minutes at least," Chaol told him.
                                     Dorian skidded to a stop at the royal bedroom. A lot of healers were already there, rushing back and forth to ensure the labor goes smoothly. Dorian clasped your hand, soothing you.
                                     Chaol, unfortunately, got kicked out. Not by you, no, by the healers. They claimed only family can be in the room. "I'm the godfather of the child!"
                                      Chaol groans, he leans against the wall, waiting for news. The door opened, Chaol stopped leaning against the wall.
                                       "It's a girl," Dorian reports. "Her name is Luna."

Sartaq:

                                      Unfortunately, Hasar was not able to be in the room as you gave birth, you only wanted Sartaq. Renia gently took Hasar's elbow. "Just give them time," Renia told Hasar. "I can't deal with the wait," Hasar grumbled. Renia opened her mouth to reply then stopped when someone was shoved out.
                                      Sartaq stared at the door in disbelief.
                                     "She kicked me out," Sartaq said. "She gods damned kicked me out!"
                                       Hasar patted her brother's shoulder. Then waited. And waited. Then they were allowed to enter the room. Yrene cradled Zachariah, your son. She had a look that told Sartaq everything. "No. No. She can't. You told me she was healthy! You told me she will survive this."

Sam:

                                          It was much harder and more risky for you. You didn't have a healer, just you and Sam.
                                         "I can see the head," Sam told you. "A couple of more pushes, Y/n. Just push."

                                           You've had clients that were extremely rough with you and some enjoyed some pleasured pain but this is the worst pain you've felt in years.
                                           And the pain faded away, except you didn't hear any cries. Nothing but silence.
                                         "Sam?" You softly called out. "It's dead," Sam whispered. "The baby is dead."

I'm sorry Sam's was short, I was running out of time. Thanks for reading! Signing off for now, CT.