Back To Bed

Pairing: Chaol Westfall x reader
Warning: ...................
Note: you and Chaol are married!
Requested by: no one

                                               You softly yawned to yourself when the sunlight hit you, you rolled to your side to face your sleeping husband. You reached up to trace his facial features gently then moved down to his neck, and finally down to his bare chest.

                                               He buried his face into your neck, breathing in your sweet scent, tugging you closer to him, you sighed and slung your bare leg over his bare waist making him groan when he felt his *ahem* favorite part of his body brush against your leg.

                                                 You leaned up to kiss his neck softly then his lips. "Wake up," you sang, Chaol grumbled into your neck, tightening his grip on you. You picked the tip of his nose. "Wake up," you tried again. "Chaol, please wake up. I need to go to work soon," Chaol grumbled and you were unable to catch what he said. "Oh, fine," you grumbled, you grabbed some ice-cubes and pressed them against his back making him jump, freeing you.

                                                 Chaol sighs as he watches you dress for the day, making sure you were dressed like a lady. "Come on, my lord. It's time for a new day," you hummed, opening the window, letting the fresh air in. Chaol grumbled and pulled his pillow over his head. "And I thought you were a morning person."

                                                   With one foot out the door and the other in, a servant was greeting you when arms slid around your waist, pulled you back in, and the door slammed shut and locked. Chaol tossed you back into bed and laid on top of you, making sure you weren't squashed by his weight but also to make sure you didn't try to escape. You sighed in utter defeat.

                                                  "Fine. You win."