Cuddles

Pairing: Lorcan Salveterre x reader
Warning: none
Note: you demand cuddles from Lorcan and he refuses.
Requested by: no one

                                               "Please?" You asked again, hanging upside down on the couch. "No," Lorcan said for the umpteenth time. "And stop hanging like that. You're acting like a child." You pouted and sat properly. "I just want cuddles from you! Is that so hard to ask for?"

                                                 Apparently, it was, for him at least. You haven't seen Lorcan in over three months and it's been killing you slowly. You pouted when he refused again so you walked into your shared bedroom, slamming the door shut.

                                                 Lorcan grimaced slightly, he didn't expect that from you. You would normally just tackle him and wouldn't let go but this was different. He got up from the chair he sat on and walked over to the shut door and knocked. "Y/n, open the door," he said, he tried opening it and realized you locked the door. "Did you really have to lock the door?"

                                                   He was taking your silence as a yes. He tried opening it again then he heard a muffled, "You're sleeping on the couch tonight!" Making him sigh. Maybe tomorrow he'd let you cuddle.

~the next night~

                                                You locked the door. Again. So that means sleeping on the couch again. "You're taking this very seriously," Lorcan said. No answer and Lorcan sighs. Laying down on the couch, he admits, he missed having your body close to his.

                                                During the middle of the night, Lorcan heard a small *click* meaning the door is now open. Lorcan sits up and strains his ears only to hear silence. You've gotten stealthier. Lorcan enters the room to find your back against the door so Lorcan climbed in, lying behind you.

                                                He placed a hand on your waist, he started to rub soothing circles on your side. "Look at me, Y/n," you did no such thing. "Please?" That's new. "Look at me," so you did. Lorcan reaches up to gently brush his fingertips against your cheek then down to your lips. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for ignoring you. You know it's not easy for me to do such a simple task. You know it's not easy for me to love anyone."

                                             You gently tugged on his shirt, telling him to pull you closer to him and he did, tucking your head underneath his chin. You softly kissed his neck, exactly where his pulse was. "I know, Lorcan. I know."