Daddy And Daughter Time

Pairing: Gavriel x reader ft Leana and Aedion
Warning: none
Note: Gavriel takes care of Leana for several days with Aedion while you're sick.
Requested by: no one

                                             "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Leana shouts, jumping up and down. "Sh! Your mother is sleeping," Gavriel softly said. "Oops, sowwy," Leana giggles, Gavriel ruffles her golden hair then picks her up. "No need to be sorry. You didn't know," Gavriel said. "Now, let's look for your brother."

                                                 Aedion was outside, cleaning and sharpening his sword when he heard, "Aedion!" He looks up to see his baby half-sister running over to him. "Miss me, Leana?" Aedion chuckles, reaching over to ruffle her hair. "Mommy's sick," Leana pouts. "She is?" Aedion questioned. "I woke up to hearing her vomit," Gavriel said. "Ew," Leana scrunched her nose up. "You can throw up when you're sick," Aedion said, kissing the side of her head. "Is Mommy going to die?!?" Leana dramatically asked making Gavriel laugh. "No, it's just a little sniffle here and there," Gavriel chuckled. Leana opens her mouth to say something then her tummy growled. "Well, well. Someone is hungry."

                                                 "Do you even know how to cook?" Aedion asked, his chin resting on his palm. "Your mother has taught me quite a lot, Aedion. If memory serves me right, you burnt food quite easily when you lived with Aelin in her apartment in Rifthold," Gavriel replies. "She told you about that?" Aedion groans. "That explains a lot why Mommy never lets Aedion cook," Leana realizes. "Very funny, kid." Leana sticks her tongue out at her brother.

                                                   Gavriel cooked up a quick meal of fish for the two, it wasn't very difficult and neither was making soup for his poor mate. He carried a tray up to his shared bedroom with her and slipped inside. "Y/n?" He softly called out. "Just let me die," Y/n groans, she was buried underneath piles of blankets as he placed the tray down on the desk. "I am not letting you die," Gavriel said, he placed the back his hand against her forehead. "You're still hot," Gavriel mumbled. "Do you mean temperature hot or just in general hot?" Y/n sarcastically said. "How about both?"

                                                      Getting Y/n to eat while she's sick was a challenge, Gavriel thought getting Leana to eat her veggies was difficult. After a few sips of the soup, Y/n fell back asleep and the door slightly swung open, Leana peered in. "Is Mommy awake?" She asked. "She just fell asleep," Gavriel said, he picked up the tray. "Come on. You can help wash the dishes." Leana nods eagerly and leaves.

                                                      Aedion was already washing the dishes of his and Leana's meal, Leana had pulled up a stool to help. Gavriel had to stop and stare at the siblings, some people would mistake Aedion to be Leana's father and not her brother despite the different shades of blond. Leana's left eye was tawny and the other is e/c which makes her a bit unique.

                                                       "Daddy? Are you just going to stand there?" Leana piped up, snapping him out of his daze. "Sorry, darling." Gavriel apologized, he leans down to kiss Leana head then started to help with the dishes.

~time skip~

                                                          "Well, look at you," Y/n chuckled. "Everything is spotless, there's no mess in the kitchen, the house isn't nearly destroyed, I didn't hear any shouting, Leana is in bed, heck, even Aedion is!" Gavriel chuckles. "What? You don't trust me?" "Oh, I trust you. You just surprise me sometimes."