Tavern Fights

Pairing: Aedion Ashryver x reader
Warning: none
Note: you are a bartender. Aedion drops by to visit you and of course, have a drink.
Requested by: no one

                                               You happily cleaned the top of the bar, humming to yourself happily. You started to clean the cups, you looked up when you heard the door opening and grinned at the newcomer.

                                                "Aedion Ashryver, what can I do for you today?" You asked, the grin still on your face. "Just ale, and whatever stew you have for today," Aedion told you, placing his sheath sword down beside him. "Anything else?" You asked, preparing the ale and stew. "No," Aedion said. "Actually, just you." Aedion grinned.

                                                   "Smooth, Ashryver, smooth," you chuckled, placing the ale and stew down. "Enjoy." You add then walked off to fill in another order for another customer.

                                                     Aedion won't admit it but he's got a small thing for you, he won't admit so that his men won't tease him for it. Oh, they know, and Aedion doesn't want you to realize he likes you.

                                                       You yelped when someone slapped your ass, Aedion was up on his feet when he saw a man grinning at you. "What? Isn't all women good for slapping their ass?" The man innocently asked, his friends chuckling. "No, they are not," you replied. "Really, sweetheart? You got a nice body yourself," the man chuckled, you grabbed his bottle of alcohol and smashed it on his head. It wasn't hard but it certainly made his friends reel back. "Be thankful I didn't smash it any harder and you'd be dead."

                                                        Your employer had a policy, anyone that caused you to lash out or have to defend yourself it's not your fault, it's theirs. Now, your employer is pretty damn bulky himself so chasing the men out wasn't a problem but Aedion was.

                                                         No matter how fast the men ran, Aedion caught up with them and beat them to a bloody pulp. Your employer decided to close the tavern early for the night, letting you go home as Aedion went back.

                                                             You brought him back with you, promising to take care of his wounds while he protested that he's fine. Aedion sat on a stool as you cleaned his cuts on his fists. "You didn't have to beat them up," you softly said. "I don't care. They had no right to do that," Aedion told you. "Why do you care about me so much?" You asked, stopping. "I'm nothing but a barmaid." Aedion shook his head. "You're more than just a barmaid, Y/n."

                                                                You allowed Aedion to stay the night in your guest room while you took the master. During the night, Aedion couldn't sleep, all he can hear is your soft breathing right across from the bedroom he was in. He gave up and decided to check on you.

                                                                   The door was slightly ajar, Aedion peeked in to see you sleeping peacefully. He slipped inside only to see you wide awake with a dagger in your hand. "Gods dammit, Aedion," you sighed, shaking your head. "Don't scare me like that," Aedion shrugged. "Hey, at least your instincts are on point."

                                                                     Aedion moved to slid into bed with you.

                                                                     "What are yo-?" "Just shut up and let me do this."  "......."

                                                                      Aedion wrapped his arms around your waist, tugging you closer to him, before doing so he chucked your dagger away.

                                                                       "There. That's better, isn't it?" "For you, maybe," "Are you saying you're not comfortable having a man in your bed?" "I've never slept with a man before therefore I've never had a man in bed before."  "So, you're a virgin?" "Just shut up and sleep."

                                                                        Later that night, when Aedion thought you were asleep, he softly murmured into your ear, "You may not realize it now but I really do care about. In fact, you have no idea how much I'm in love with you." He has no idea you heard him say that. You just didn't know how to respond to it.