To The Moon And Stars And Back Again

Pairing: Ren Allsbrook x reader
Warning: none
Note: N/A
Requested by: no one

                                                 Loving Y/n. Mhm, how would Ren describe her.....? Mhm, she's mischievous(sometimes if not all the time), clever, a bit manipulative(not to him or Murtaugh, no. To others), very persuasive, and, well, confident. Confident in him and that their relationship will last for a long, long time.

                                                  The ring on Y/n's finger makes the other men(and males) know that she is unavailable, that she's claimed. Sometimes, though(and Ren hates it when she does this) she has to gain information by seducing a man or male. Ren knows she hates it too but if that information is important then it was necessary.

                                                   Sometimes she would wake up in the middle of the night, gasping. Most of the men or males that she's seduced were very rough with her. Ren would have to stay up with her until her breathing has calm down and that she's asleep before falling asleep again with her.

                                               But he still loved her. To the moon and stars and back again, he will forever love her. She knows that and he knows she loves him to the moon and stars and back again too, in fact, he was her first love. Her first, actual, love.

                                                Yes, boys and young males alike have played with her feelings, manipulated her more times than she could count, until she met Ren. She learned manipulation from all the boys and young males, she used it to her advantage now.

                                                The first time Ren had met Y/n, she was hiding behind one of Rhoe's soldiers. It made sense for Aedion to know her first, her father was, of course, one of the many soldiers who was training Aedion so of course, he got to know Y/n.

                                                 Ren was so certain Aedion's charm and good looks would win Y/n over but she chose Ren instead. She claims he is nothing like the boys and young males she had met, even her own father agreed Ren would be better suited for her.

                                                 Y/n's mother had blessed them before she had died, blessed Ren and Y/n for their engagement. They were supposed to be wedded the day when Ren lost everything.

                                                 When Ren was having these thoughts, he was in bed with his beloved by his side, her head resting on top of his bare chest. Ren looks down at her, finding her sleeping peacefully, he's afraid, he'll admit that. Not for his own life but for hers, anything can happen now that they've become rebels in Adarlan.

                                                Even if she dies, at least she'll know he still loves her to the moon and stars and back again.