Hieroglyphics

Pairing: Gavriel x reader
Warning: none
Note: crossover!
Requested by: no one

                                                She was human, completely human yet Maeve did nothing to her, nothing but have her captured but did nothing to hurt her. Something about the human caught Maeve's eye but didn't know what.

                                                Inside her bag was a clump of wax, a stick, some parchment, ink, pen, chalk, four wax figures, and a black dagger. "What is this, a summoning routine?" Fenrys chuckled, giving the human girl a look. "How funny of you to say that. You're actually quite close," the girl said, giving him a dark grin making Fenrys gulp a bit. "Who do you plan to summon?" Maeve demands. "Don't you want to know," the girl taunted making Maeve glare at her. "I suggest you answer her question," Gavriel muttered.

                                                 The young girl stayed silent as Maeve shot question after question after question but the girl said nothing, a smaller wax figure had come to life and was slowly undoing the girl's restraints from behind. "You know, you really should have checked me more thoroughly," the girl said with a cheeky smile. "Ha-Di!"

                                                 Dust and rubble filled the throne room, when the dust cleared up, the girl was gone along with the bag and everything that was inside of it. Lorcan, Gavriel, and Rowan were on her tail already, she was fast for a human girl.

                                                 The girl looked behind her, spotting the three males getting closer. She looked towards the direction she was running to. 'Just a little more' she thought. A hatchet barely missed her making her squeak and run even faster. 'Almost there' she thought again, a lion tackled her from behind and her hand brushed against a stone. A bright light shone and both the lion and the girl were gone.

                                                  The lion and the girl tumbled down a hill, the lion shifted back and grabbed the girl, making sure she landed on top of him and him on the bottom. The girl stumbled away, pulling out the stick. "What do you plan on doing with that, hit me?" The male snarled at her. "Oh, I can do much worse than strike you with it," the girl snarled back, the male looked around and saw a city with bright lights. "Where are we?" The male demands. "Brooklyn," the girl replied. "Where?" The male asked. "What? You've never heard of Brooklyn before?" The girl replied, he shook his head as a no. "Well, damn. If you want to fit in then you need a disguise."

                                                    Y/n, as Gavriel came to know, was a magician. Not the pulling a bunny out of a top hat magician, a real one. One that can use actual magic, one that uses hieroglyphics to conjure magic. At the border of Brooklyn, Y/n managed to get some clothes for Gavriel to change into so he wouldn't attract too much attention on himself or Y/n.

                                                     "This was your plan, wasn't it?" Gavriel asked Y/n. "To escape here, to Brooklyn," Y/n nodded. "I didn't mean to portal right into your queen's lap, I meant to go outside of her castle but the trip through the Duat was....rocky," said Y/n. "Please don't ask any questions what Duat is, or how my magic works, my father will answer all of it once we reach the Brooklyn Mansion."

                                                       Getting to the Brooklyn Nome, aka the 21st Nome. Other magicians and monsters alike attacked Y/n on the way, Gavriel asked her why the magicians would attack her if they were the same. Her answer? "My family have committed what is a crime to the House of Life, the main branch of all the nomes. My family name was named as the crime family, that we shouldn't be trusted but it's all a lie. My family did what they thought was right and what they thought was following the path of the gods, not oppose them."

                                                        Eventually, the duo reached the Brooklyn House, it was large. Very large. As the two entered, a baboon was hooting and swung down to tackle Y/n for a tight hug. "Hello, Khufu," Y/n laughs. "Yes, I missed you too," said Y/n, Khufu noticed Gavriel and started to hiss and snarl at him. "Hey! Stop it! Is Father here? Or Carter and Sadie? I need to talk to them. Now, Khufu."

                                                        Apparently, Gavriel needed permission to fully enter the Brooklyn House, not that Gavriel minded, he was too awestruck with how the house was built. Khufu had led Y/n inside the house, disappearing once she reached the last step on top of the stairs. Gavriel heard more footsteps arriving so he turned around to see a dark-skinned man walking down the steps with Y/n, another dark-skinned boy, and a girl with golden hair and purple streaks in her hair.

                                                        "I assume you're Gavriel?" The dark-skinned man said, Gavriel nodded. "I grant you permission to enter. You, my daughter, nephew, niece, and I have a lot to talk about."

                                                         Gavriel noticed Y/n had changed into fresh clothing. A black cotton shirt, black jeans, and boots. Around her waist was a belt, hanging on the belt was vials of different liquids, and the black dagger he had seen earlier. On her back was a quiver of arrows and a gold and silver bow. On the arrows and bow, hieroglyphics covered them.

                                                          Gavriel stopped staring at Y/n once the doors to a library opened up. "Take a seat, Gavriel," the man said as he took a seat as did the other three children. "My name is Amos Kane. The boy is Carter Kane, the girl next to him is Sadie Kane, and you already know my daughter, Y/n Kane. Now, we must discuss how you got here. Only magicians and gods can use the relics to portal."

Part 2 will be coming up! Hopefully, maybe, idk! I did say hopefully! The crossover was the Red Pyramid trilogy if you couldn't guess.