Wishes

Pairing: Chaol Westfall x reader
Warning: breakup......? And angry cursing
Note: Chaol was forced to choose between his position as a guard or his lover. Guess what he chose?
Requested by: no one

                                               Every day, Chaol would pass by a house he would enter every single day after his rounds of patrol. He can hear her soft voice greeting him, she would hug him by the waist and give him a soft kiss and now he gets nothing. No greetings, no warm hugs, kisses, nothing but silence.

                                                There was light in most of the rooms, he saw movement in one of the rooms. The room he once shared with his only love. A man and a woman had walked into the room, the woman was laughing as he spun her once then brought her in for a kiss.

                                                   Chaol's heart clenched, the man leaves for some reason. The woman peers out of the window making Chaol stiffen and hurried off. He heard the door opening then shutting and footsteps chasing him.

                                                    "Chaol? Chaol! Stop!" You shouted after him, trying to catch up to him. "Chaol! Stop! Please!" You shouted, Chaol finally stopped, allowing you to catch up. "Don't you have to go back to your lover?" Chaol grumbled to you once you caught up. "Dickson?" You said. "Chaol, look," you started. "I don't want to hear it," Chaol cut in. "You don't want to hear it?" You scoffed. "Shouldn't it be the other way around? You're the one who is supposed to be explaining and not me!" You snapped. "I guess chasing after you was a waste of time."

                                                      Chaol grimaced as you walked away from him, just like how you did when he told you what his final choice was. By the time Chaol decided to chase after you, he heard shouting and screaming from your house making him burst into a full sprint.

                                                       Chaol saw a man, Dickson, and an unknown woman running out of the house, dodging knives and forks being thrown at them. "FUCK OFF, DICKHEAD!" You shrieked at him. "My name is Dickson!" He shouted back, Chaol pulled out his sword making Dickson pale. "Run."

                                                        Chaol has never seen a man and a woman run away to fast in his life. Sure, recruits ran to please him during training but this was different. Chaol helped you collect your utensils and helped you wash them, just like he did when he before leaving you.

                                                          Neither of you said anything while cleaning until Chaol spoke up, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you. I was scared, okay? I didn't know what to do back then and I do now. I don't want you just find some random man that will throw you away once he's bored with you," you stopped washing the utensils. "Y/n, please. I'm not afraid anymore. I am willing to lose my position for you, even if it means I can no longer see Dorian, I am willing to."

                                                           You caught him off guard by kissing him. "You're forgiven, Chaol Westfall."