Heartless

Pairing: cadre x reader
Warning: none(?)
Note: you swore the blood oath not long after Gavriel did. You did it to save your younger brother, Maeve swore he will be well taken care of by a healer. Fenrys and Connall have not taken the blood oath yet.
Requested by: no one

                                                Lorcan watched you as Rowan trained you, he was hard and merciless on you, Maeve requested for you to be trained in the most brutal way as possible. You can handle it, after all, you've been to war so many times people started calling you Queen of Nightmares.
You were one female army, with a flick of a wrist you can bring an entire legion to their knees, screaming as their worst fears came to life. Not only that, you were able to conjure up armies of rock demons, big, small, any size and they are yours to command. That was one of the main reasons why Maeve wanted you.

                                                You opened up a small portal, escaping Rowan's attack then reappeared behind him, striking him. Rowan grunted, then used his magic on you. You created a shield, blocking his magic. In the end, though, you were pinned down by Rowan making you scowl at him.

                                                 After training, you were in the healer's room, where your brother was kept. Lorcan's has seen how your brother was doing and it was not good, his skin was pale and clammy, his breathing was short and deprived, it's like he caught some sort of flu.

                                                 You prayed every day to Silba for your brother's recovery, pleading that he lives while you took the consequence of accepting Maeve's offer. Then, Maeve sent you away for another battle that was brewing not far, you hated the order but you had no choice but to follow it.

                                                 Gavriel was often in the healer's room while you were gone, you had asked him to look after your brother while you were gone and Gavriel had agreed. Your brother was all you had left, your parents had faded into the Afterworld centuries ago when your brother was very young.

                                                   Gavriel was snapped out of his daze when the young Fae male's breathing hitched. The healer had kicked him out, rushing back and forth to save your brother. Hours later, the healer reported to Maeve that will later obliterate you.

~time skip~

                                                  Everyone could feel it. Your magic. They can all feel it. Rage, anger, guilt, regret, and sadness. Above all, sadness was the feeling everyone could feel the most. It would be madness to go out in the middle of your magical storm, not even Lorcan dared to go out, to reel you back in.

                                                  Maeve didn't care though, she knew she broke you by letting your brother die. Eventually, your magic died down, Gavriel and Rowan had found you in a deep crater because of your magic, sobbing.

                                                   Gavriel pulled you out of the crater while Rowan retrieved your brother's body. Then, all three of you headed to some sort of meadow, Rowan created an icicle case with your brother inside it. "No matter how hot the weather is, this case will never melt. Your brother's body will never rot. That's all I can offer you." Is what Rowan said before leaving you and Gavriel alone.

                                                      You didn't leave the meadow for days and Gavriel stayed with you during those days, quietly talking to you, you didn't say anything but that didn't stop Gavriel. Eventually, Gavriel brought you back to Maeve's stone castle. As centuries pass, you grew heartless, cold, and emotionless. Maeve smiled, she crafted you into exactly what she had wanted. A perfect, emotionless, soldier. And you will forever serve her.