Little Girl

Pairing: Chaol Westfall x reader
Warning: none
Note:
Ages:
Chaol: 22
You: 4
Requested by: no one

                                                 "An eighteen year age gap?" Celaena exclaimed as she and Dorian continued walking. "Yeah, a major age gap," said Dorian. "She's a real sweetheart, though. You're going to like her," Dorian quickly adds. "Dorian!" A little girl called out, both stopped walking and looked back to see a small child running over to them. "Dorian!" The little girl cheered again. "Where's my big brother?"
                                                   "Big brother!" Chaol heard a little girl squealing, he looked down to see his beloved baby sister running over to him. He caught her by the waist, hoisting her up, letting her rest on his hip. "Miss me, Y/n?" Chaol chuckled, he rested his forehead against hers. "Yeah!" She cheered. "When are you coming home, big brother?"
                                                     Chaol's answer was not what Y/n was hoping for. He's not coming back home in a long time. She clutched onto him as he made his rounds of patrol. Ress teased him about the small child clinging onto him. Dorian offered to take Y/n from him, making his patrol a bit easier but Y/n had other plans.
                                                     Chaol sighs as he watched Y/n chase after Fleetfoot, giggling when Fleetfoot attacked her with kisses. "She's so young," Celaena comments. "She is," Chaol agrees. "But she reminds me of something," Celaena tilted her head to the side. "Which is?" She asked. "There can be happiness in this kingdom. Even though happiness is from a child."