Babysitting

Pairing: Aedion Ashryver x reader ft Leana
Warning: none
Note: Leana is a toddler
Requested by: no one

                                               Aedion sat on a couch, his chin resting on top of his palm, he was not happy that his parents left him to take care of Leana while they had a date night. But they never said he couldn't get some help. So he sent a message to you, asking for you to come over and help him take care of Leana.

                                                You love kids, you really do, that's why you reopened a daycare that was shut down for ages so that kids from wide ranges to come and stay. Leana already loves you, she won't stop giggling and laughing at you.

                                                "Hello, little lioness," you cooed, gently bopping Leana's nose. "Aw, you're so cute!" You cooed, you let Leana rest against you with her head on your shoulder. "If you're not careful I might end up kidnapping her, Aedion," you joked. "Ha, ha, ha. Very funny," Aedion grumbled to you. "What? She's adorable!" You shot back, readjusting Leana. "Yeah, Yeah. Every baby is adorable." Aedion said, sarcastically. "Humph."

                                                  Leana tugged on your hair, wanting your attention so you gave her attention, Leana pointed at her stuffed lion cub so you picked it up and handed it over to Leana. She cooed then leaned against you again. You walked over to Aedion and sat down next to him, curling up by his side.

                                                     Leana crawled onto her brother's lap, wanting his attention now. "Give her some attention, dammit," you grumbled to him. Aedion sighs and pressed a quick kiss to her forehead. "That's not what I meant and you know it."

~Meanwhile......~

                                                       "You're distracted," Gavriel said to his mate. "I can't help it," his mate replied, looking at him. "I know Aedion is perfectly capable of taking care of Leana but something is bothering me."

~back to you~

                                                        Leana starts to cry and Aedion has no idea why. All he knows is that she wants something but everything Aedion gave her she tossed it away, crying even more. You left to make some food leaving Aedion alone with Leana, maybe she wants you.

                                                        Aedion carefully picked Leana up, because of her crying state, she was flinging her arms and legs around and she kicked him directly to his jaw. It stung but he didn't let go of Leana so that he didn't drop her on accident. Leana's cries became louder and you happened to walk in.

                                                        "I was gone for five minutes, leaving you alone with your baby sister and look, she's crying," you grumbled, taking Leana from her and letting her suck on a baby bottle. "It's not easy taking care of a baby!" Aedion protests. "Really? Well, I'm perfectly fine with taking care of her," you replied. "By the gods, Aedion. I can't imagine what your mother went through when she had to raise you on her own." Aedion winced, remembering how much trouble he was as a kid.

                                                        Hours started to pass by, Leana eventually fell asleep leaning against you as did you with Aedion in bed. Aedion tugged a blanket so that it covered all three of you, Aedion didn't have much of a choice since you and Leana were on top of him.

                                                         Aedion sighs as he stared at the ceiling of the house, wondering when in hell his parents are coming back.

~mini time skip~

                                                           "The house isn't a mess, the kitchen is clean, the living room is also clean, everything is in good condition," Gavriel's mate said. "Yeah, but there's a female scent lingering," Gavriel points out. "It leads to upstairs."

                                                             Gavriel opened the door, revealing his sleeping son, a female, and his daughter all sleeping together in bed.