Slave

Pairing: Celaena Sardothien x child!reader
Warning: whipping, blood, broken bones......?
Note: so, you're a very young Fae girl that was sent to Endovier, you and your parents were separated.
Requested by: no one

                                                You tripped over a salt rock, the overseer thankfully, didn't see you tumble over it and you quickly got back up before he did. You passed by a slave you befriended, Celaena Sardothien, she gave you a quick smile before returning to mine the salt.

                                                 You were given the task to carry the salt rocks to the caravan, your bare feet were already badly cut with some blood oozing out but the overseer didn't care, he just whipped you then forced you back to work.

                                                   Every day, at night, you would pray to whatever god that would listen that you would be free someday and that you'd see your parents again. Your hand went up to your neck where the special necklace your father had given to you weeks before you were taken laid. You put up a fierce fight, trying to get it back and you got heavily beaten for it.

                                                    The very next day you were put to work, you couldn't even carry a rock by yourself. A boy, a little older than yourself, helped you and he was beaten dead for it. Few days later, you met Celaena, or Celaena met you. The overseer decided you weren't working fast enough and was beating you, making the other slaves watch.                 

                                                      Celaena tackled the overseer down, even with shackles on that didn't stop her from tackling him. Celaena was strung up and whipped for several days for that then beat you again. Since then, Celaena has been protective of you.
Celaena broke smaller rocks for you to carry instead of bigger ones like the other older slaves did for the other children. At night, you and Celaena will end up sleeping together, she didn't want the overseers to catch you two snuggling so she keeps her fingertips pressed against your back and that comforted you.

                                                        On the day Celaena left, you prayed that she would come back and free you and every other slave but that day never came but you never gave up on praying. One day, you were taken to serve for someone else instead of the salt mines of Endovier.

                                                         You were the youngest slave there, and yet they treated you horribly. Your master's sons molested you, laughed at you, and made sure you were treated the worst way as possible.

                                                           Your master's wife brought you to Rifthold so you could carry bags of whatever she bought, that day is the day when the glass castle fell. That is the day, you got your freedom. That is the day, you saw Celaena again.

                                                           "Celaena!" You shouted, trying to gain her attention but the heavily tattooed Fae was carrying her away. "Celaena!" You tried again, you tried to pass through the crowd but it was no use. The door shut.

                                                            Nesryn has heard your shout, she tracked you down and heard your story, she brought you inside to where your friend laid on a bed, utterly unconscious. Rowan had scowled when Nesryn brought you in but she quickly summarized your story and your relationship with his queen.

                                                             While waiting for Celaena to wake up, Rowan had healed all of your recent wounds because of your master and his family. Rowan had sent you away to get some food for yourself and you returned with an apple, you dropped your apple and ran to tackle Celaena tightly.

                                                              Dorian had sent out messengers to look for your parents and made sure that they returned to the fallen glass castle safely. Your father was the only one that lived, your mother was beaten so heavily that she had died.

                                                              Eventually, you learned who your friend truly was. The lost queen of Terresan. Nesryn had promised Aelin that you and your father will be safe at her country home, she didn't like leaving you and your father but it was better for you both. Neither of you were fit to ride and when you were, Ren will receive you both at the borderline.

                                                               You gave Aelin one last tight hug before watching her leave. Dorian placed you on his shoulders so Aelin can see you waving goodbye to her and her court. "You're going to miss her, aren't you?" Rowan said. "You have no idea."