The Bookstore

Pairing: Dorian Havillard x reader
Warning: none
Note: Chaol's been noticing Dorian has been disappearing a lot and decided to follow him one day. I decided to take a quick break from the Pregnancy mini-series. After this one, it's back to that.
Requested by: no one

                                              Dorian finds himself in the same bookstore again. It was Celaena who introduced him to it and it had every book you could imagine. But it's not the books that caught the Crowned Prince's attention. It was the bookstore's owner's daughter.
                                               Her father wasn't running the bookstore the first time Dorian came but nonetheless, Celaena greeted you happily and you did the same. Your little family business included a little cafe section for people to read their newly bought book and eat and drink while doing so.
                                                "Celaena comes here very often. Ever since she was nine, actually," you told Dorian as you placed a tray of little sandwiches, cookies, and tea. "She comes here so often it's practically her second home," you joked. "Ha, ha, ha. Very funny," Celaena retorts, grinning at you and you grinned back. "Anyway, enjoy your time here." You said, walking away with the tray, humming to yourself.
                                                   "Like she said," Celaena said, picking up a sandwich then biting into it. "Enjoy your time here."
                                                      That was nearly six months ago. Now, the bookstore was practically Dorian's second home too. Something about the bookstore was comforting. Dorian was going through the newest books your father had brought in.
                                                       "Wow! These books came from the southern continent!" Dorian exclaims. "Yeah! My uncle is a merchant so he helps bring these loads of books over," you told him. "Wow." Dorian breathed out.

~meanwhile~

                                                   Chaol pursed his lip, he was watching everything through the front window of the bookstore. He scowled when you pressed yourself against Dorian's side to grab something only for Dorian to grab it for you. You smiled at him, it was books that you grabbed.
                                                      You placed the books in a small bag, Dorian took the bag from you and stood in front of the door, you embraced once and shook hands with an older man before Dorian left.
                                                      As Dorian continued in his way, Chaol followed him then grabbed Dorian from behind, pulling him to the side.
                                                     "Gods dammit, Chaol," Dorian sighs. "This is where you keep disappearing off to?" Chaol snaps back. "What? It's just a bookstore," Dorian points out. "You just scared me, alright?"
                                                       The following day, Dorian took Chaol to the bookstore.
                                                       "Dorian!" You cheered, the bounded over to your friend to give him a tight hug. "Hey, Y/n," Dorian replies, giving you a tight hug back. "Back so soon?" You asked, pulling away. "Nope. I just wanted you to meet this guy," Dorian said, moving out of the way. "Y/n L/n, meet Chaol Westfall. My long friend."