Shifting

Pairing: Fenrys x child!reader
Warning: none
Note: based on Pregnancy mini-series.
Requested by: no one

                                              Y/n had left Fenrys all alone with his son, Felix. She had taken Celestia for some mother and daughter time, Celestia was not happy and neither is Felix.

                                               While Fenrys was away, Felix learned how to shift into a wolf pup so now, Fenrys has to teach his son how to shift on command. First things first, he has to catch his son. "Felix! This is not a game! Come out!" Fenrys shouts in the almost empty house, he heard giggling making him sigh. "Felix, I'm tired, okay? I just want to give you some tips then gets some rest."

                                                 Felix was peering over a corner as a pup, he already figured out how to shift in command but he didn't dare tell his father that, he enjoys tricking him like this. "Felix! Come on! I'll tell your mother that you've been a naughty boy! I know how much you hate it when your mother is angry at you!" That gained Felix's attention and he ran out screaming, "No! Don't tell her that!" Bingo.

                                                   Fenrys sat Felix down and started to tell him about how to shift on command and eventually got him to start shifting. Felix then found out his father's way of shifting is much easier than the way he was doing it. Felix shifted and a mad chase occurred.

                                                    Y/n was on her way back with Celestia when they heard shouting and objects falling to the ground. They then heard, "GODS DAMMIT, FELIX! STOP!"

                                                     Y/n sighs making Celestia look up at her mother. "I should have known to never leave your father and brother alone." Celestia nods in agreement. "I tried warning you, Mommy. Daddy convinced you that he can take care of Felix by himself." She said, shrugging.